One observation

They may not all be getting large duffle bags of cash (some are) but they sure do get free isht and cash once they are on campus from local vendors and car dealers ect. I saw that stuff first hand in Knoxville (and they've sucked for 5+ years) ... Is it just the $ec? No, but they perfect it.

Advertisement
Ice Harris said that DK had a final 3 of Miami, FSU and Miss. On December 1st, the date kid and his father knew was the deadline, he said NO to Miami. Go figure where he was headed all the time?

Take this for what you want, first, to those who think or make the claims it's only said because it happened to us, no it does happen. I know this for a fact, I have some friends in schools that had some top recruits, one for example got a visit from Saban and the next day he is sporting brand new Beats By Dre Headphones, and yes it came from Bama, other things I know is the payola rigs that assistant coaches in high school have going on with schools, like these "camps" that kids go to and coaches go as "volunteers". Trust me it does go on.

Now without going into details, there are some of these recruits that I know for a fact that was being "recruited" by other schools, like Bama, and still ended up at UM. The details of how they still chose us, don't know, but to assume that only they do and we don't, is also ludicrous. In fact I was happy to believe that we are playing the "game" with all the other boys, the fact of the matter is, it does exist, even Omar Kelly who covered the Canes and recruiting for 6 years admitted it today on twitter. The difference is, here it is more difficult than in other places because of where we are, and also at the end of the day, those schools have much more control and deeper pockets than we do, so where as a school like Ole Miss, can go crazy, like they definitely are this year, Miami has to be choosier and much more careful than others.

But make no mistake, it does happen, it does go on, and all the big boys, including us are dirty, it is the nature of the beast.

And don't worry men, if by any chance I am called in for questioning by investigators about UM, I have already placed a false tooth with a cyanide pill in my mouth and will bite on it on sight.

The difference is that the SEC changes minds and we do not. Our guys that are "recruited" by the SEC and end up UM were coming here anyway so our "offer" is cents on the dollar. But, the Nkemdiches of the world are not coming here out of the blue. That takes big time cash

FSU boosters have to be spending right now.

Ole Miss is acting like that furloughed guy who got mike dukakas not elected.

Arkansas will be a spendin.

Abalama, i dunno. They have a lot to sell. But their kids aint wantin'. Their cup runneth over.

Where's auburn, is what i wanna know?

Auburn has an average payroll this year.

Bama is the worst. Hands down. They employ PAUL GONELLA AND NUNZ! Enough said. Don't EVER think they aren't spending. Where Golden has to fight til NSD...Bama throws some cash. Nick Saban isn't scrambling til NSD.

that's where Paul Goomba Gonella landed? Jiminey Christmas - that dude is the missling link in recruiting circles.

He has a legit role now. He went to Purdue after Miami I think. I actually lived in the same apartment as him in Miami and kept getting all his mail (cool starry bra)

Director of Player Personnel. http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/gonnella_paul00.html

For the LULZ

Nick Saban, Head Coach 348-3600
Burton Burns, Associate Head Coach/Running Backs 348-3600
Mike Groh , Wide Receivers/Recruiting Coordinator 348-3600
Doug Nussmeier, Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks 348-3600
Jeremy Pruitt, Secondary 348-3600
Chris Rumph, Defensive Line 348-3600
Kirby Smart, Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers 348-3600
Jeff Stoutland, Offensive Line 348-3600
Lance Thompson, Outside Linebackers 348-3600
Bobby Williams,Tight Ends/Special Teams Coordinator 348-3600
Joe Pannunzio, Associate Athletics Director/Football 348-3600
Patrick Suddes, Assistant Director/Football Operations 348-5632
Paul Gonnella, Director of Player Personnel 348-3600
Ashleigh Kimble, Assistant Director of Player Personnel 348-3646
Kevin Sherrer, Director of Player Development 348-3600
Willie Carl Martin, Director of Player Development 348-3600
Candice Rosenkranz, Recruiting Operations Coordinator 348-3602
Linda Leoni, Administrative Assistant 348-3600
Glenda Edwards, Administrative Secretary 348-3600
Brandy Moore, Athletics Intern 348-3692
Jody Wright, Football Analyst 348-3600
Dean Altobelli, Football Analyst 348-3600
Russ Callaway, Football Analyst 348-3600
Kevin Garver, Football Analyst 348-3600
Jeff Norrid, Football Analyst 348-3600
Kelvin Sigler, Football Analyst 348-3600
John Wozniak, Football Analyst 348-3600
Cedric Burns, Athletics Relations Coordinator 348-2308

Lol. If I wanted a paying job at Miami as a football analyst, they would laugh me out of the room. Bama is probably throwing those guys 40-50k which would be like 60k in Miami.

The Ole Miss **** is hilarious. The fact that it is so easily traceable through The Blind Side makes it even better. I will say this about Ole Miss..their white girls actually like the football team. We have a ****load of hot white girls but they couldn't give two ***** about any of these dudes...that hurts us.

Shannon's staff wanted to dirty but I got to give him some credit for keeping them under control. After they left, 4 coaches (Crimedog, Hill, Stout, and Nunz) went to the $EC and then throw in Gonella.

Advertisement

Abalama, i dunno. They have a lot to sell. But their kids aint wantin'. Their cup runneth over.

Bama is the worst. Hands down. They employ PAUL GONELLA AND NUNZ! Enough said. Don't EVER think they aren't spending. Where Golden has to fight til NSD...Bama throws some cash. Nick Saban isn't scrambling til NSD.

that's where Paul Goomba Gonella landed? Jiminey Christmas - that dude is the missling link in recruiting circles.

He has a legit role now. He went to Purdue after Miami I think. I actually lived in the same apartment as him in Miami and kept getting all his mail (cool starry bra)

Director of Player Personnel. http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/gonnella_paul00.html

For the LULZ

Lol. If I wanted a paying job at Miami as a football analyst, they would laugh me out of the room. Bama is probably throwing those guys 40-50k which would be like 60k in Miami.

The Ole Miss **** is hilarious. The fact that it is so easily traceable through The Blind Side makes it even better. I will say this about Ole Miss..their white girls actually like the football team. We have a ****load of hot white girls but they couldn't give two ****s about any of these dudes...that hurts us.

Shannon's staff wanted to dirty but I got to give him some credit for keeping them under control. After they left, 4 coaches (Crimedog, Hill, Stout, and Nunz) went to the $EC and then throw in Gonella.

Since you lives with gonella, is he a legit recruiter? Many people on grassy have him a Paul Bunyan-esque reputation.

Give me some scoops.

For the LULZ

The Ole Miss **** is hilarious. The fact that it is so easily traceable through The Blind Side makes it even better. I will say this about Ole Miss..their white girls actually like the football team. We have a ****load of hot white girls but they couldn't give two ****s about any of these dudes...that hurts us.

Since you lives with gonella, is he a legit recruiter? Many people on grassy have him a Paul Bunyan-esque reputation.

Give me some scoops.

Didn't live with him. I moved into his old apartment. He is a guy that gets things done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back