One observation

Ethnicsands

All-American
I have no info on this, but i am a professional tea leaf reader.

There is more SEC money floating around this year than in recent past.

UM is stuck in a never ending NCAA investigation. NCAA is on the ropes with PSU, USC etc. SEC is flush with power after every NC in years. And they see a window into So Fla. FSU is screwed up, so the alternate option isnt set. Boom.

I don't know this. But i'd bet on it.

Advertisement
Thought about this too. FSU as well having been put at a disadvantage losing all their corches. They might be open to taking more risk since the NCAA is tied up on multiple fronts and they know UM has to be on the straight and narrow

FSU boosters have to be spending right now.

Ole Miss is acting like that furloughed guy who got mike dukakas not elected.

Arkansas will be a spendin.

Abalama, i dunno. They have a lot to sell. But their kids aint wantin'. Their cup runneth over.

Where's auburn, is what i wanna know?

SEC is just run amok. Seriously. The stuff with the Bama players taking shady substances before the NC game. Ole Miss throwing around money like its Christmas... Arkansas is also going HAM now. Situation is getting pretty ridiculous. NCAA has spent TWO F*CKING years chasing around boats and hoes and micky mouse bullsh*t put out by a convicted liar with an axe to grind, and not a peep about the SEC. NCAA needs to DIAF.

Advertisement
Folks talkin that nonsense..."oh we'll recruit better when we win"

Ole Miss is recruiting better RIGHT NOW!!!

They have a legitimate chance at landing the top 3 players in the country. If that doesn't strike as odd to anyone, I have property on the jersey shore I want to talk to you about

Hugh Freeze or whatever his name is can tweet what he wants about being clean, but cot **** if they are clean they must have the greatest recruiting staff in the history of college football.

Treadwell, Tunsill, and Nkemdiche? Nah I don't believe you.

So, let me get this right. Every big time recruit that goes to an SEC school is being paid, correct? Seems like the default response to explain any kids that doesn't pick a certain school.

But of course we are the ones that get in trouble for a boat ride and bowling.

Advertisement
So, let me get this right. Every big time recruit that goes to an SEC school is being paid, correct? Seems like the default response to explain any kids that doesn't pick a certain school.

Because that is what was said. That's exactly what everyone in this thread said.

Except that's not what was written, Einstein. If you want to act smart, at least sound smart. Just because they're throwing around money in So Fla, if they are, doesnt mean "every big time receuit is being paid." That's your dumb stawman.

dude, they aren't going to Bama, Florida or LSU. They're going to Ole Miss. Let that sink in for a second. That program has been relevant for about 4 of the last 50 years and are a perpetual SEC punching bag

Not any recruit, but they are throwing lots of money around. Lulz at the NCAA for not trying to stop it. Shortsighted *** ******. Let the SEC get too big and they will be untouchable if they arent already.

Advertisement

Except that's not what was written, Einstein. If you want to act smart, at least sound smart. Just because they're throwing around money in So Fla, if they are, doesnt mean "every big time receuit is being paid." That's your dumb stawman.

All Ethnic is saying is that SEC has a ton of resources in this department, the NCAA is pre-occupied at the moment, Miami has its own NCAA issues and FSU is in a bit of turmoil. Perfect scenario to throw around a bit more than usual.

Which remaining targets of our are being heavily courted by SEC teams? Thomas by Bama; Robinson by LSU; Collins by Arkansas. Anyone else?

Ole **** and Arky are just trying to keep up with the Joneses. They know that the "straight cash homey" method of recruiting reigns supreme at $EC programs like Bama, Auburn, L$U, and UF.

Advertisement
Which remaining targets of our are being heavily courted by SEC teams? Thomas by Bama; Robinson by LSU; Collins by Arkansas. Anyone else?

Kirkland by Ole Miss & Arky I think too, although I guess he's not a remaining target.
Bostwick with UF but UF would have been in it no matter what.

Ole **** and Arky are just trying to keep up with the Joneses. They know that the "straight cash homey" method of recruiting reigns supreme at $EC programs like Bama, Auburn, L$U, and UF.

I don't think they are trying to keep up, they know they can't. However, this scenario, which Ethnic outlined, gives the ability to make a nice splash this year.

FSU boosters have to be spending right now.

Ole Miss is acting like that furloughed guy who got mike dukakas not elected.

Arkansas will be a spendin.

Abalama, i dunno. They have a lot to sell. But their kids aint wantin'. Their cup runneth over.

Where's auburn, is what i wanna know?
Auburn hired FSU's bag man, Damione Craig . Auburn will close strong

Advertisement
Back