One Key Thing To Remember This Holiday Season

I always thought the one thing to remember during the holiday season is to bring up politics right before the ham is served. Well that and to argue that Cousin Steve's opioid addiction ain't no disease. That he barely hurt his knee playing American Legion baseball 14 years ago and the doctor didn't overprescribe his junkief*ck *** anything!

But I digress.

Advertisement
I always thought the one thing to remember during the holiday season is to bring up politics right before the ham is served. Well that and to argue that Cousin Steve's opioid addiction ain't no disease. That he barely hurt his knee playing American Legion baseball 14 years ago and the doctor didn't overprescribe his junkief*ck *** anything!

But I digress.

tenor.gif

But I digress.
what about weird Uncle Harold ... can't forget about him ... lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back