One DT signed?

Advertisement
This Al Folden is a fuggin joke. Biggest weakness on this team over the past 4 years and he still can't sign quality DTs. Im so over this program with this fuggin clown show at the helm

I found it strange that we had 3 D ends committed and golden went out of state and started chasing two more D ends. My only guess is that he knows that no elite DT's want to play in his garbage scheme, so he's going to have to do a lil bait and switch on a couple kids and move them inside after they get on campus.

Just gonna keep checking the scrap heap for 5th year seniors and JUCOs. No reason to expect anything else at this point.

But but but, we were ranked 15 th on D. Right? For Christ sake,.... Back to the Juco waiver wire after NSD. Al will be in the bunker for 16 hours a day "taking a look at all of it".

Advertisement
That's why Moore, King, and Hamilton we're redshirted. Folden ain't fooling nobody by red shirting sophomores to create more depth for his shortcomings in recruiting

Advertisement
I found it strange that we had 3 D ends committed and golden went out of state and started chasing two more D ends. My only guess is that he knows that no elite DT's want to play in his garbage scheme, so he's going to have to do a lil bait and switch on a couple kids and move them inside after they get on campus.

It's musical chairs for NT's. Once the music stops if you don't have a DE spot you have to play NT.

The next coach is gonna have a **** of a mess to clean up.

Butch "The Wolf" Davis solves problems and cleans up messes.

Someone PLEASE!!!!! shop Butch's face into this.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
How bout 5* transfer Gerald Willis? But please, don't forget to punch yourself in the face!

How bout 5* transfer Gerald Willis? But please, don't forget to punch yourself in the face!

He aint no 5Star. You mean like 5Star Jake Heaps? LOL This aint High School.

GW was expendable, so UF said "good riddance."

Advertisement
He had some anger issues at Florida. I dig a player who likes to hit Gators.

He stole his QBs (morningwegg or whatever the fugg his name is) cleats and hit him in the lip. Lol. Amongst other things. I'll be shocked if the kid ever plays a down.

Advertisement
Back