One area mark pope is “as good as anybody”,Likens has seen

At a school like miami, we are supposed to be able to recruit OVER him, we cant wait for him to figure it out just to be avg. This guy is below avg and still getting majority of reps.. We have no one else who can be better than below avg?! WTFFFFF man..

I see midwest teams like okla trot out troves of talented skill position players, they can have a five star bust and still have top guys produce.. Its embarrassing and we seem to be behind the curve AGAIN in regards to allocating the numbers needed to position to be a top team. Teams like alabama, OSU, Okla, Clemson, etc. are stockpiling WR and corners and letting the talent shake out. We are playing favorites with straight up scrubs and hoping to get one mediocre year if they develop. I think the people at Hecht have forgotten what talent even looks like at skill position..

How are we soo ******* behind?! We cant find one consistent WR who scares another team? Some of these teams are putting multiple into league yearly..
It takes a special kind of skill to recruit 0 speed in the back 7 and no receivers who can make a play at the University of Miami.

Advertisement
I admit I bought into the hype for him, Wiggins and Peyton. Idek if Peyton was even on the depth chart for half the season.

Advertisement
Still believe he will be good, third wide receiver coach, not enough confidence yet. Third offenses I’ve system in his three years.
The main two drops looked like tough catches to me, now Wiggins on the other hand those were wide open catches.

Honestly, and I said this in another thread; this should show us as fans to STOP taking everything coaches say at practice & camps as Bible.

These mofos either are liars or have chit for eyes. When we use to hear how guys were “flying” during Golden yrs, only to see us look like we were in mud....when we heard how many guys “clocked” at 20 mph just to see other programs zoom past us, it should be a cautious tale of coaches speak.

Yet, we see a 30 sec clip w/ some cinematic views, some creepy “body transformation pics” + coach speak & our hopes get up that this yr will be different or this player has improved.

Stop falling for the banana in the tailpipe. I been had to learn the key words I live by life, “show me.” Ive been a victim of hope too, b/c we don’t want to throw away 20 good yrs for these past, almost, 20 yrs. But it’s time to stop putting so much stock into the political arena that’s been created by Miami w/ these half truths.

Last edited:
Lmao. Keep hunting through 2019 posts to further confirm “you know football “.

Your response was classic.
What about dumb assss porsts from 6 months ago, does that count Mr. Savant?
Screenshot_20210101-125706_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Honestly, and I said this in another thread; this should show us as fans to STOP taking everything coaches say at practice & camps as Bible.

These mofos either are liars or have chit for eyes. We when use to hear how guys were “flying” during Golden yrs, only to see us look like we were in mud....when we heard how many guys “clocked” at 20 mph just to see other programs zoom past us, it should be a cautious tale of coaches speak.

Yet, we see a 30 sec clip w/ some cinematic views, some creepy “body transformation pics” + coach speak & our hopes get up that this yr will be different or this player has improved.

Stop falling for the banana in the tailpipe. I been had to learn the key words I live by life, “show me.” Ive been a victim of hope too, b/c we don’t want to throw away 20 good yrs for these past, almost, 20 yrs. But it’s time to stop putting so much stock into the political arena that’s been created by Miami w/ these half truths.

I really think it's that they're in a bubble. You see guys doing things that look promising and your initial opinion is that they're gamers. I mean, you think you're a good coach, they're doing what you ask of them. It can't be a system problem. If you've played any sport, you as a player feel good in practice and when it's game time, you're confident. Then the game happens and whatever happens brings you down to reality or you're really good. Coaches can get that way.

Then there's the aspect that you're going to be vague on issues or talk positively. Nobody wants to hear, we're really going to struggle with this or that. Imagine if we had a coach say something like that. The fans would rip them for not recruiting better, it's all on them after all when it really isn't always. Look at our lame duck coaches, already with the built in excuse. There's also going to be holes or weaknesses, even in the best of teams.

Then there's the build up excitement for the season aspect. Pumping the team up, making them believe in what you're coaching and what they're doing.

I rarely read things in the Spring or fall. Not until we start to see it in the field. It's all a bunch of smoke and mirrors until it's proven.

Guess we'll see either way what he's got this year. He's running out of time and I hope he's worked on that adolescent body of his. I know that sounds mean, but I just don't see how he holds up the way he looked the last two years.

I guess I missed the dividends of all that hard work he put in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your skirt is all twisted go ahead and pull it down.

Lmao.
You seek me out, talk ****, get owned and that’s all you got?

You’re out of your depth doofus.

Go back to playing grab *** with your other bottom feeders.

Jerry Rice equal I see here , let’s go Canes Patrick Surtain look out buddy .We back

I’m all in ready for the dynamo to ball out

Bookies beware

Advertisement
Back