Once Chip Kelly fails this year

Funny! I was thinking that if Kelly fails or get fired he'd be perfect for the new era of Canes football. Those kids would be fighting on visits to get a scholie. Of course we'd never match the money he'd be offered, but if his goals we're national championship with money down the road then he could probably just pick up the phone and say I'm.................."Bringing My Talents to Coral Gables"

Advertisement
He's 20-12 his first two years. , with Foles and Sanchez as qb.

I think it's safe to say he can have a bad year and will still be the coach in Philly in 2016.

He's 20-12 his first two years. , with Foles and Sanchez as qb.

I think it's safe to say he can have a bad year and will still be the coach in Philly in 2016.

That's the Eagles' fan in you commenting ...

The Canes' fan in you knows Chip Kelly's best chance to attain legend status is by leaving the NFL, and coaching at Miami!

:based-duke2:

Advertisement
If Chip comes back to college, I can see Texas buying out Strong and backing up a Brinks truck to Kelly's front door.

Advertisement
YES MOAR

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday...-of-great-places-for-newly-unemployed-coaches

"Yesterday Chip Kelly traded a live body for Sam Bradford in an NFL business transaction. Chip Kelly was fearless as a college coach, fond of making unorthodox moves both on and off the field. We remain certain of his success as a pro football coach because of this fearlessness and relentless invention. He turned Mark Sanchez into a serviceable NFL starter; certainly he can take Sam Bradford even further.

In no way related to Chip's brave and probably unimpeachable approach to building a roster, here's a new report we put together on some of the Best Places to Live in America in 2016"

"BEST PLACE FOR THE BEACH LOVER IN YOU: Coral Gables, Florida.

A tropical paradise where only an idiot would wear a full starched shirt with tie to work. There are so many questions to answer about the numerous virtues of South Florida living, but the first and most important is: Who does this? What kind of fool would continue, despite all sense and lax contemporary standards of business dress, to wear a full starched white dress shirt with tie when they work outdoors? Those moving to South Florida have a thirst for the kind of easy pace beachfront living brings, but most of all they understand that only the most deranged, insane, heat-addled sweatfiend would ruin the experience by wearing a shirt and tie when they work outside--especially if they were someone like a football coach! This person must be the most foolish person in the world. If you're not that person, Coral Gables and its outstanding luxury home market would be for you, and your "I'll actually recruit two sides of the ball at once and not wear a god**** nightshirt tucked into my khakis" self.**"

Only after Butch turns us down.

Even if Chip came to Miami, he'll bolt at the first major opportunity, and we'll be back in the hunt for another coach.

Advertisement
Lulz at the miami fans throwing doubt on Chip Kelly's coaching ability.

It's a dream hire based 0% in reality, that's about as whimsical and far fetched as Jimbo Fisher giving Jameis Winston a ******* on good morning America.

And some of you aren't sure if it's a good fit.

Advertisement
**** you OP, imagining what Kelly could do with the talent in S. FL just makes me even angrier that we are stuck with this inept staff.

Lulz at the miami fans throwing doubt on Chip Kelly's coaching ability.

It's a dream hire based 0% in reality, that's about as whimsical and far fetched as Jimbo Fisher giving Jameis Winston a ******* on good morning America.

And some of you aren't sure if it's a good fit.

Yeah, that blew me away so much that it wasn't even worth responding to.

Advertisement
Back