Once Chip Kelly fails this year

Advertisement
This has been stated a million times, but man, that guy's aggressive philosophy with our talent-base...match made in heaven.

That would be the absolute perfect scenario. I thought about this as soon as it was announced that we were getting rid of Foles for Sam freakin' Bradford!!!!

you really think our administration is gonna outbid the programs that actually care about winning? lolz

He'd be my first call, no matter what!

That's the guy I want to make tell me, "no". And then, repeat it.

Who's gonna give us grief for going after Chip Kelly, and missing?

Aim high!

Question is ... Does he still have any NCAA issues related to the infractions from his days at Oregon?

Advertisement
Lulz...not happening.

Kelly could fail this year and he'd still be in the NFL somewhere.

Also, there's no ****** way Miami can afford to pay Kelly.

I'm telling you the Admirals first call will be to Butch. He's waiting patiently.

Advertisement
How much will the Admiral have to pay him to get him down here?

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...college-football-is-always-a-welcomed-option/

ALL ABOARD THE CHIP IN 2016 TRAIN

george.jpg

Advertisement
This has been stated a million times, but man, that guy's aggressive philosophy with our talent-base...match made in heaven.

I think Chip has made it clear that he does not need talent -- his system is god. Maybe Golden has tainted me, but I have no use for another dude who refuses to adjust HIS system to fit talent. Sure Chip's system actually worked at OR and Al's has never worked, but still the dude would have Kaaya running instead of passing from pocket. No way he would adjust his offense just because he has a potential 1st round NFL draft pick at QB. Plus, his defenses suck almost almost as much as Golden's. I get your point, we would never go 6-7 with Chip, but we would we ever win an NC with him?

Advertisement

I think Chip has made it clear that he does not need talent -- his system is god. Maybe Golden has tainted me, but I have no use for another dude who refuses to adjust HIS system to fit talent. Sure Chip's system actually worked at OR and Al's has never worked, but still the dude would have Kaaya running instead of passing from pocket. No way he would adjust his offense just because he has a potential 1st round NFL draft pick at QB. Plus, his defenses suck almost almost as much as Golden's. I get your point, we would never go 6-7 with Chip, but we would we ever win an NC with him?

We would demolish teams. Not only that, a lot more SFla kids would want to play here.

Come on man are you really comparing Chip Kelly and Al Golden.

you really think our administration is gonna outbid the programs that actually care about winning? lolz

all the other programs are locked down. OSU, set. Michigan, set. Oregon, set. Bama, set. LSU, set. UF, set. FSU, set. Notre Dame, Oklahoma, and Miami are the only power teams that are not set and Oklahoma/Notre Dame are pending on the outcome of this year. It could be a possibility.....but oh wait, this is Miami, so we'll offer him $2m and the legacy of this program, while a school like Cinn will throw the Kitchen sink and the AD's spouse at him and grab him.

Last edited:

Assuming Chip Kelly actually has an interest in coming back to the college game in the near future, there is no other coaching candidate who would offer better odds of getting Miami to win a NC.

I'm not promising he would, or arguing that someone else couldn't ... But Chip Kelly would be as close to a "can't miss" candidate as there is, IMO.

Advertisement
Back