On the Road again.... Dead period ends

DVD - American Heritage & Miami central

Mario and Alex Mirabal - Columbus, Gulliver Prep, Southridge, Homestead & Edison

Stephen Field = Palm Beach Dwyer

Cody Woodiel (Off. analyst) - He's in south carolina, checking on Monroe Freeling

BMac - Miami Northwestern, Stranahan, Also hitting Gulliver for Damari Brown and Am Heritage for Inniss

TROB - Lakeland Lake Gibson for Cormani McClain

Todd Stroud - Jacksonville to see Jack Pyburn

Kevin Smith - Seems to be out on the road locally
Add Palmetto to Mario's list.

Advertisement
They've got TRob on the #1 CB for 2023.

Who knows how this plays out but can't imagine Mario would send a guy that's leaving our program to one of the top recruits on our board.
It would take a lot of money to get TRob to leave home.

He’s wanted to Coach in Miami for years now, unless UGA is willing to pay him like $2mill a year as a position coach & give him a DC title, I highly doubt he leaves.

Stranger things have happened, but I think we keep TRob.

Advertisement
He never left Stewart's house.

tent glamping GIF

Mario and Alex Mirabal - Columbus, Gulliver Prep, Southridge, Homestead & Edison

Cody Woodiel (Off. analyst) - He's in south carolina, checking on Monroe Freeling

BMac - Miami Northwestern, Stranahan, Also hitting Gulliver for Damari Brown and Am Heritage for Inniss

Is trob there for us or the sec though

Advertisement

The coaches arrived at 7:30 a.m. and stayed for an hour

From Homestead Coach Philip Simpson:
“It went well, it was good of them to come in and see the program, see the direction we’re going, to hear the direction they’re going and some of the things that they’re doing. It was good that they’re here, seeing his excitement and (Cristobal’s) realistic goals about getting UM in the position they want to be successful.” “He didn’t put a timetable on it, said the pieces are in place and his focal point was to put his fingerprints on it, his expectations of no talking, just get it done; the notion of the U is back - leave that conversation alone,” . “Focus on winning the offseason, focus on winning now, don’t focus on trying to reinvent the wheel.

Mario and Alex Mirabal - Columbus, Gulliver Prep, Southridge, Homestead & Edison, Palmetto

Thank you good Sir for the updates. Very much appreciated.

He’s wanted to Coach in Miami for years now, unless UGA is willing to pay him like $2mill a year as a position coach & give him a DC title, I highly doubt he leaves.

I’d imagine Mario would offer Co-DC to keep him as well.

Advertisement

He’s going to an unnecessary level to tell people he’s happy here and loves being home. Close with his mom and family. He stayed up TS‘s butt recruiting him back. And i‘m the guy that said months ago Uga and others would come calling in the off-season.

Advertisement
He’s going to an unnecessary level to tell people he’s happy here and loves being home. Close with his mom and family. He stayed up TS‘s butt recruiting him back. And i‘m the guy that said months ago Uga and others would come calling in the off-season.
Seems like the new DC would have a say in this too.

Advertisement
Back