On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
I ain't ready to join the mope crew yet, but this isn't looking good at all. We really about to be a basketball school if this keeps up.

Advertisement
Watch the tape - that offence is dog**** and so are the players. Richardson is beyond legit - dude bailed as soon as he could to get away from that dumpster fire.
Nah. I see a guy with a big arm who can run fast. The offenses aren’t going to get simpler in the NFL. He needs a lot of work

welcome to the spin zone
Why is simply saying we struck out
Gotta recruit better
This is not acceptable
An acceptable answer
I don’t know man. There’s always some but it seems like most are neither happy with it nor defending it. I don’t even find it shocking. Mario chose the OC/Offense last year. This is where we’re at now at QB and WR as a result of those awful choices and performances unfortunately.

Advertisement
Just stop it already. The CIS experts have spoken. They know way more about which HS QB will be the best and I'm not sure why our coaches haven't realized this yet. Mario are you listening??????

I don’t know man. There’s always some but it seems like most are neither happy with it nor defending it. I don’t even find it shocking. Mario chose the OC/Offense last year. This is where we’re at now at QB and WR as a result of those awful choices and performances unfortunately.
Exactly
No need to over hype this guy
And then ppl get their hopes up And then get upset when he’s not the outlier who outplays their ranking
objectively speaking
This looks bad and no way to spin losing air
Esp when our rivals like fsu and uf have their guys locked up

Advertisement
There’s so much talk about high 4*/5* QB bust rate around here and much of it is rooted in copium because of how our QB recruiting has been going. As a result, many are overlooking how much hitting on a top QB helps with landing premier WR talent AND elevating your program’s floor while also giving you at least a puncher’s chance in big games when the rest of your roster is a notch or two below the best.

The Alabama’s, Ohio State’s, Clemson’s, and Lincoln Riley-coached OU’s/USC’s of the world (to name a few) keep shooting their shot “investing” in premier QB’s every recruiting cycle instead of punting at the position like some here suggest is a wise strategy.

You know what those programs all have in common? A floor of double-digit wins, hosts of premier receivers lining up to play there, and a sustainable model to compete for the playoff year in and year out. We’ve had double-digit wins in a season just ONCE since 2004 and have suffered through horrible QB/WR play through most of that stretch.

No one would be talking about highly ranked QB bust rate if we landed Noland. Stop the spin. QB1 is a massive need and hopefully we land one regardless of whether Anderson makes a huge leap as a senior.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s so much talk about high 4*/5* QB bust rate around here and much of it is rooted in copium because of how our QB recruiting has been going. As a result, many are overlooking how much hitting on a top QB helps with landing premier WR talent AND elevating your program’s floor while also giving you at least a puncher’s chance in big games when the rest of your roster is a notch or two below the best.

The Alabama’s, Ohio State’s, Clemson’s, and Lincoln Riley-coached OU’s/USC’s of the world (to name a few) keep shooting their shot “investing” in premier QB’s every recruiting cycle instead of punting at the position like some here suggest is a wise strategy.

You know what those programs all have in common? A floor of double-digit wins, hosts of premier receivers lining up to play there, and a sustainable model to compete for the playoff year in and year out. We’ve had double-digit wins in a season just ONCE since 2004 and have suffered through horrible QB/WR play through most of that stretch.

No one would be talking about highly ranked QB bust rate if we landed Noland. Stop the spin. QB1 is a massive need and hopefully we land one regardless of whether Anderson makes a huge leap as a senior.
Exactly. Do highly rated QBs bust? Of course but the big boys always have multiple highly rated guys on their rosters. The idea that because some good QBs were lower rated prospects, we should just abandon recruiting highly rated ones is absurd. Imagine that line of thinking at any other position? Yeah, let's stop trying to sign five star offensive tackles because some of them don't live up to their ranking.

Advertisement
Back