On Jared Harrison-Hunte and Jayden Wayne...

View as article
i get the staff wants to blame culture for departures
I think that's a Mario thing to do. If you aren't bought in on his BS and leave, you aren't a "culture" person. Right now all Mario has is his "culture" at Miami, he doesn't have wins... what about draft picks?

It's all predicated on what might be vs. what is.

Mario has to go 10-2 to have a better 3 year start than Manny freaking Diaz.

Advertisement
so whats the excuse for kelly, achaempong, wayne, and moss? its not the manny kids.
cool? What’s your point lol if you hit on every kid no team would need portal and would run cfb. I’m talking about the cancerous players who would get punched in the mouth and would lie down, you know the ones that have plagued us for 25 years.

cool? What’s your point lol if you hit on every kid no team would need portal and would run cfb. I’m talking about the cancerous players who would get punched in the mouth and would lie down, you know the ones that have plagued us for 25 years.
JHH laid down?

I think that's a Mario thing to do. If you aren't bought in on his BS and leave, you aren't a "culture" person. Right now all Mario has is his "culture" at Miami, he doesn't have wins... what about draft picks?

It's all predicated on what might be vs. what is.

Mario has to go 10-2 to have a better 3 year start than Manny freaking Diaz.
This. You can only blame the old coach and “culture” for so long. They have to win big this year. Otherwise it’s a gigantic failure. I don’t give a **** about recruiting rankings if it doesn’t translate to actual wins.

Advertisement
This. You can only blame the old coach and “culture” for so long. They have to win big this year. Otherwise it’s a gigantic failure. I don’t give a **** about recruiting rankings if it doesn’t translate to actual wins.
There’s like 5 Manny players left and one is the kicker. The culture is 100% Mario’s now. He definitely didn’t get a year zero. This isn’t So. Miss.

to paraphrase George Allen, with this being year 3 for Mario: 'the future HAS to be NOW.'

I do think it will be NOW. That’s the good news. But a lot of pressure. And I’m not a fan of the additional DL drama. But we’re not in the room where it happens so maybe there are legit reasons to allow our best DT and a promising South Florida DE to transfer out at such a late date. We’ll find out how good a decision that was in a few weeks and come the UF game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Darrell Jackson move was very inspiring for him.
IMG_4475.jpeg

Advertisement
Back