On Facebook

Advertisement
No meltdown. Just saying calling me out on something I never claim to be or care if you give me likes or not wasn’t my intention. Seen something shared it.

Emma-Watson-Awkward-Face-MRW-Gif.gif

did we just do 4 pages of panic because of a rumor of a vague announcement that may not even be football related and hasn't happened either?

The magic number is $3+ million per year for Temple to get him most likely. Manny is making $1M/yr at Miami. Miami could probably go to $1.4M/yr but I think Coach Richt would have to include some offensive Changes to keep Manny.

Go Canes

Laughable that you think an actual negotiation with Manny would actually include any discussion of offensive changes with him or his agent. And where are you getting this notion of "Miami could probably go to $1.4M/yr"? Is that a figure that just sounded reasonable to you?

The magic number is $3+ million per year for Temple to get him most likely. Manny is making $1M/yr at Miami. Miami could probably go to $1.4M/yr but I think Coach Richt would have to include some offensive Changes to keep Manny.

Go Canes

I normally like your posts but you are literally just making **** up out of thin air with this.

Advertisement
did we just do 4 pages of panic because of a rumor of a vague announcement that may not even be football related and hasn't happened either?
Don’t ridicule the OP. I cleverly read between the lines and sold my house, bought 30,000 rounds of ammo, and barricaded the street. The Faraday cage is almost complete over my shelter. The OP was clearly referencing the zombie apocalypse. I’m ready, tough **** for you other suckers.

here it is

Miami redshirt freshman forward Deng Gak will undergo knee surgery and miss the rest of the season after sustaining an injury on Dec. 1 against Yale.

3:14 PM - Dec 12, 2018

Laughable that you think an actual negotiation with Manny would actually include any discussion of offensive changes with him or his agent. And where are you getting this notion of "Miami could probably go to $1.4M/yr"? Is that a figure that just sounded reasonable to you?

Sounds reasonable $1.4mm and mark giving manny assurances there would be changes to the offense. If Manny leaves Mark Richt is F'd an the bible thumping preacher knows it. CMR saw how things ended at UGA for him by not working things out.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I normally like your posts but you are literally just making **** up out of thin air with this.

I clearly said most likely, which was a inference of my assumption on how things could possibly play out with Diaz.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back