On Caleb Downs Hitting The Portal

Advertisement
So..

UGA last day to register for classes was January 12.

Does this mean he can’t go there until Summer??

I didn’t look at OSU calendar

clearly we all know you better have a deep wallet to compete when top tier talent hits the portal. Start winning on a higher level and have a better chance of buying these guys outta the portal.. Never had a chance here

Advertisement
they should put a $10 million cap yearly on the portal. That would balance it all out instead of those wanting to chase championships. Schools don't have to use it all but those that choose to have to be wise how to go about it. I think it would also deter some kids from going into the portal cause there may not be enough spots to go around at the desirable schools.

Would bring back High School recruiting and development importance also.

I remember people on UGA forums and here calling Smart a corch. I said he would win that’s too much talent. A corch can build a powerhouse if he’s an insane recruiter. Talent wins in cfb

Them people dumb af. Dude aint ever been no corch.

I agree with you to a certain extent but when i look at Jimbo at A&M it kinda waters down ya point.

clearly we all know you better have a deep wallet to compete when top tier talent hits the portal. Start winning on a higher level and have a better chance of buying these guys outta the portal.. Never had a chance here

I’m sure Georgia is paying him nicely but he also wants to play for championships, Kirby and T-Rob.

Hard to beat them on the trail right now.

They now have Bolden and likely downs at safety. That’s a freak show of a safety room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Them people dumb af. Dude aint ever been no corch.

I agree with you to a certain extent but when i look at Jimbo at A&M it kinda waters down ya point.
Yea the Jimbo **** ain’t work. He got worse at evaluation during his late times at fsu as well. Think he hit lightning in a bottle for a time at fsu. That Formula ain’t work for him at Tamu he never hit on a qb there either

Agreed. I always knew when the wild Wild West got here…even tho the NCAA bias against us would be “gone”,we would still be facing a disparity in $$$$$. That is just reality. They cheated bigger because of numbers pre-NIL, and still will always lead because of numbers when it comes to boosters.

Advertisement
Wasn’t he talking **** after FSU got destroyed by Georgia?

Hopefully he burned that bridge lol.
Yeah I think he clowned them after that game lol. Don’t wanna misquote him but it was along the lines of glad he won’t be apart of that or something close 😂

Advertisement
Back