On Caleb Downs Hitting The Portal

(I know. It was a joke)

Advertisement
No that’s what rashada thought Gator collective was giving him
Michael Scott Wink GIF

Mack will probably win job if he already knows the coaches playbook. I don’t know if Milnroe will beat him out. We’ll see after spring. But wow wow 😍Bama is on 🔥 The Semenholes on fire 🔥 and the most Satisfying !!! The filthy Turds on 🔥🔥🔥🔥Sizzle Sizzle…….
Ummmm. Shouldn't be too tough to beat out milroe in a vertical scheme. He's a better version (and not by tons)of jaccurri. Neither are good QUARTERBACKS while both are good playmakers. Big difference in capabilities from one to the other. Daboer offense is all about quick decisive reads and spreading the ball around. Certainly not something milroe showed an ability for.

Ummmm. Shouldn't be too tough to beat out milroe in a vertical scheme. He's a better version (and not by tons)of jaccurri. Neither are good QUARTERBACKS while both are good playmakers. Big difference in capabilities from one to the other. Daboer offense is all about quick decisive reads and spreading the ball around. Certainly not something milroe showed an ability for.
I would have thought that Julian Sayin would fit DeBoer's offense as his tape is basically him making quick reads and spreading the ball around with a lightning release. Maybe Sayin doesn't have the raw arm talent that DeBoer wants/ needs to run his offense. I don't know why he would just kick him to the curb like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would have thought that Julian Sayin would fit DeBoer's offense as his tape is basically him making quick reads and spreading the ball around with a lightning release. Maybe Sayin doesn't have the raw arm talent that DeBoer wants/ needs to run his offense. I don't know why he would just kick him to the curb like that.
Agreed. I was surprised.

That’s hard to believe because before all of this DeBoer took Will Rogers as his transfer. IMHO, most of these national kids, in Sayin’s case a Cali kid, were only going to Bama because of Saban and what came with playing for him. DeBoer, is great but he isn’t Saban. The days of Bama attracting all these national kids is over. They will still be a force and get top tier talent in the SE but it won’t be what it used to be.

Ehh. Tough to say at this point only cause half the teams you listed haven't shown that ability consistently or have a good amount of turnover in the roster. Texas seems to be headed that path but nothing but one season supports it. Oregon same story & they're losing starting qb and bringing in a very different qb from nix. Have to see how he fits with that offense. Osu I'm not even gonna justify that with a response. Michigan more than likely loses Harbaugh and a ton of proven talent.
Till proven otherwise it is what it is brother. The powers that be will put those teams at the top until they lose games. Preseason rankings are useless but it’s how they do things

That’s hard to believe because before all of this DeBoer took Will Rogers as his transfer. IMHO, most of these national kids, in Sayin’s case a Cali kid, were only going to Bama because of Saban and what came with playing for him. DeBoer, is great but he isn’t Saban. The days of Bama attracting all these national kids is over. They will still be a force and get top tier talent in the SE but it won’t be what it used to be.
He isn't Saban at all. However he was a grand slam hire. Yes they'll go through a few bumps. But he'll build them back up right. My only question is whether or not he'll keep up all the crooked **** or if he builds it in his image. Cause I've always heard good things about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back