On Caleb Downs Hitting The Portal

People can say what they want about Smart and Saban but they are decent guys that players will run thru a brick wall for. Thats also why theyre good recruiters.
They must be coo behind close doors, we have one of those guys no matter what people say but I feel Smart and Saban are another tier above him. IMO

Advertisement
Do you realize that the first pick of the SECOND ROUND in the NFL draft gets a $10 million dollar contract?? He's probably going to end up a top 15 pick with a 16-20 million dollar deal. He's going to make wild money in college no doubt, but his NIL money in college won't even come close to what he'll make in the NFL.
I was semi joking……but let’s say he gets a $20 million NFL contract. Usually they are 3-4 years so for easy math, let’s say 4 years ($5 million per year). His college earnings the next 2 years will absolutely approach that yearly number. Obviously over the course of his NFL career he’ll fly by that, but I meant it more so as what he’ll make in his first contract.

I was semi joking……but let’s say he gets a $20 million NFL contract. Usually they are 3-4 years so for easy math, let’s say 4 years ($5 million per year). His college earnings the next 2 years will absolutely approach that yearly number. Obviously over the course of his NFL career he’ll fly by that, but I meant it more so as what he’ll make in his first contract.
His next two college years will approach $5M per year?

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

Advertisement
They must be coo behind close doors, we have one of those guys no matter what people say but I feel Smart and Saban are another tier above him. IMO

When it comes to a man that's gone genuinely tell you how they feel and actually cares for your best interest? **** yea. Mario is that. Its why McCormick is on this **** team 😒.

When it comes to the nuance of football preparation, motivation, and speeches to get the team fired up? Iono if he on they level.

Advertisement
When it comes to a man that's gone genuinely tell you how they feel and actually cares for your best interest? **** yea. Mario is that. Its why McCormick is on this **** team 😒.

When it comes to the nuance of football preparation, motivation, and speeches to get the team fired up? Iono if he on they level.
I remember people on UGA forums and here calling Smart a corch. I said he would win that’s too much talent. A corch can build a powerhouse if he’s an insane recruiter. Talent wins in cfb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back