On Caleb Downs Hitting The Portal

Advertisement
I would be more intrested in his teammate proctor
i was kinda thinking the same thing. would certainly help solidify any questions on the OL if Rivers slides to LG but would probably mean that Pancake and the other JUCO kid we just signed would probably hit the portal.

Dude is gonna make more money in college than his first NFL contract….
Do you realize that the first pick of the SECOND ROUND in the NFL draft gets a $10 million dollar contract?? He's probably going to end up a top 15 pick with a 16-20 million dollar deal. He's going to make wild money in college no doubt, but his NIL money in college won't even come close to what he'll make in the NFL.

Advertisement
We should be all in on him, but I don’t know NIL situation. Sounds like we spent whatever we had left on Ward (which I’m not bashing just wish we were in the conversation on downs).
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Advertisement
Get the WA kid, use the remaining NIL budget on a WR1.

I say put all the remaining nickels and dimes together and make McMillan from Zona an offer he can't refuse. Ward + McMillan = playoff lock. Making the playoffs in year 3 silences the critics and let's all the recruits in S Florida know UM is back.

Advertisement
He ain’t going there for TRob he going for Kirby nothing else don’t get it twisted. Kirby is the closer like Mario

People can say what they want about Smart and Saban but they are decent guys that players will run thru a brick wall for. Thats also why theyre good recruiters.

Saw this live. Kinda solidified Sabans retirement being a known thing amongst circles.

Smart does NOT do this if he didnt know his mentor was on his last ride.
haha, i feel you and agree. thought it was funny to add to the thread though. my **** girl doesn't look at me like kirby was lookin at homeboy.

Advertisement
But where are the funds going to come from? We just probably allocated most of the budget to CW
You pay this kid whatever you have left. He’s much more important than another WR. The talent in the WR room is far and away better than Safety. He also takes pressure off of the corners and your need for another one, as long as Damari doesn’t leave. Yes he’s that good.

Advertisement
Back