On a flight from AZ with Coach Richt

MetiSkeemz

Junior
IMG_2509.jpg

1. Miss me with the height jokes, I'll corn elder you if you wanna meet up lol

2. The chick who took the pic messed the cam up we were in a hurry hence the ****ed up U. Blame her.

3. I'm tempted to ask who's in the lead for QB for next year. Should I? My money is on Rosier.

goo.gl/jUzOmO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Next time specify which Coach Richt you're talking about or I'll kill your whole family.

Advertisement
Next time specify which Coach Richt you're talking about or I'll kill your whole family.

Man wtf is wrong with you? Everyone on this says CMR and so do I. And considering that I'm on the way to Miami for a recently passed family member and this being the highlight of my trip I think that's pretty ****ed up. It's never that serious to say things to extent.

Man wtf is wrong with you? Everyone on this says CMR and so do I. And considering that I'm on the way to Miami for a recently passed family member and this being the highlight of my trip I think that's pretty ****ed up. It's never that serious to say things to extent.

Sorry...jeez

Advertisement

Nice work Rok. Well played.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back