On a flight from AZ with Coach Richt

Advertisement
Next time specify which Coach Richt you're talking about or I'll kill your whole family.

Man wtf is wrong with you? Everyone on this says CMR and so do I. And considering that I'm on the way to Miami for a recently passed family member and this being the highlight of my trip I think that's pretty ****ed up. It's never that serious to say things to extent.

excuse our retarded fans...some of them just cannot help themselves. For some this is actually ALL they know and do. They get suicidal if we dont get a 1st down....kinda sad...BTW my condolences for you loss

Next time specify which Coach Richt you're talking about or I'll kill your whole family.

Man wtf is wrong with you? Everyone on this says CMR and so do I. And considering that I'm on the way to Miami for a recently passed family member and this being the highlight of my trip I think that's pretty ****ed up. It's never that serious to say things to extent.

excuse our retarded fans...some of them just cannot help themselves. For some this is actually ALL they know and do. They get suicidal if we dont get a 1st down....kinda sad...BTW my condolences for you loss

I appreciate that. Can't let it get me down I gotta get my Pete ariz on and get you guys some answers haha

YTkEkys.jpg

Advertisement
Nice hoodie, bruh. You gone have to shed that when you get to the 305 tho? Sorry about the fam.

Nice hoodie, bruh. You gone have to shed that when you get to the 305 tho? Sorry about the fam.

I know. It was 40 fuggin degrees in Sacramento at 4:30 am lol I got the white tee and shorts on underneath. I know how the game go. Appreciate the condolences.

Advertisement

Rok getting the murders in early. Props.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Miscommunication! Rok uses the same list of appropriate responses that I use. Sometimes we get selection A confused with selection B.

Advertisement
Back