Omier enters name in NBA draft

seems plausible, and could be good news, if if if...

1712879762085.png

Thought it was an NCAA one

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has to get his perimeter shooting up in 38-40% range.. he might get in on a PJ Tucker type role with a small ball team like the Heat

He has to get his perimeter shooting up in 38-40% range.. he might get in on a PJ Tucker type role with a small ball team like the Heat
They are nothing alike play-wise and not understanding this comparison at all. Tucker was a more athletic, on-ball scorer in college who developed into his role over time in the NBA.

Advertisement
They are nothing alike play-wise and not understanding this comparison at all. Tucker was a more athletic, on-ball scorer in college who developed into his role over time in the NBA.
I am.not talking about Tucker's play in college... the game has changed with small ball requiring physical perimeter defending and shooting big men. ... I am talking about how Tucker's role was on the Heat

He can develop a jump shot overseas if he wants. But much easier to get noticed in college IMO
You are probably right. I just don't think he has any future in the NBA. So for me, he should go to Europe, make some money, travel a bit of the world. Worst ways to live than that.

Advertisement
Players love Coach L though right?

He lost it last year, and i dont think he will get it back. Time to hang it up. Last year will have disasterous impact that will hurt 24-25 season, then will hurt finding a new coach when L retires.

Advertisement
Players love Coach L though right?

He lost it last year, and i dont think he will get it back. Time to hang it up. Last year will have disasterous impact that will hurt 24-25 season, then will hurt finding a new coach when L retires.
or... it could be he did not get the draft grade he wanted and tried to negotiate a new NIL deal that we were not willing to meet so he figured might as well try out his luck in the portal?

Advertisement
Back