OMAR JUST WENT HAM on WQAM

This ish is funny.. Mafackers act like 3 star recruits were not good players in hs. Only dif between most 3 &4* kids is how many camps they show up to. Kinda like a chick wearing tom boy gear and one in booty shorts.. Camps are just beauty contests.. All these boys can ball and we know that. Most 3* kids put up better numbers in hs anyway. Just ask Tracy Howard and Antonio Crawford lol. Crawford put up waaay better stats and had better physicals/intangibles. All Howard had on him was an inch in height and Howard got 5* & Crawford 3*. Crawford has obviously been better. Not because he was "developed" by the coaches... He has always been better, just didn't get the chances to show it. Coaches develop players but it's up to each individual player to put time in outside of the team and be good. A 3* grade means you can/should be drafted if you continue to put up the same stats at a good college.

Advertisement
Because Chud did very well here before...But once you get to the bigs it's hard to come back to college level...Forget Butch..

Like him or not, OMAR went HAM this morning on WQAM. He flat out stated that Folden needs to be fired. Cited lack of player development, asked which player do we see that has shown development since they have been here.

Cited the fact that we have 10 guys with draft status and talent is not a problem. Gave a list of potential coaching replacements that started with Butch, Chud, Schiano, even sweater vest. Said we need someone that beyond a doubt has proven they can develop talent.

Just another squeaky wheel out there calling for change.

Actually as crazy as this sounds in my own head, Sweater Vest could be a great hire. Even if we did hit on an unproven up and coming coach he would be gone to the next SEC school to tailspin and fire their coach. The Vest has won everywhere, while age won't let him coach the next 10 years he would be a great stop gap for 5 years which is as long as we would keep a home run while guaranting development and winning culture

nuts.jpg
Onar is and idiot, i got a bunch of 3* that improved under goldens watch pure stupidity

all in your mouth fck boy

If we had 10 players with draft status that defeats the argument players arent being developed .Omar is a jerk . I want Golden to leave too but Omar is a horses ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back