OMAR JUST WENT HAM on WQAM

Jax Cane

Junior
Like him or not, OMAR went HAM this morning on WQAM. He flat out stated that Folden needs to be fired. Cited lack of player development, asked which player do we see that has shown development since they have been here.

Cited the fact that we have 10 guys with draft status and talent is not a problem. Gave a list of potential coaching replacements that started with Butch, Chud, Schiano, even sweater vest. Said we need someone that beyond a doubt has proven they can develop talent.

Just another squeaky wheel out there calling for change.

Advertisement
Good hope it happens for all week long and Golden does everything in his power to leave town.

Advertisement
ham-369.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Onar is and idiot, i got a bunch of 3* that improved under goldens watch pure stupidity

Omar is an idiot but he is right about this crap. Maybe some lesser talent guys improve but the studs that could have won NCs got worse. Al likes no-talent guys like himself not guy with talent. He values effort more than results -- because he sucked as a player but worked really hard.

Not to be a **** but, if we have 10 players on draft lists, doesn't that show development?
I will state that Clive, Duke, Perryman, Dorsett and Flowers have all improved. So has McDermott and Feliciano.
So I just don't see that to be valid.

What IS valid, are the wins and losses. That's the bottom line!! He hasn't won enough games/ meaningful games.

Advertisement
Not to be a **** but, if we have 10 players on draft lists, doesn't that show development?
I will state that Clive, Duke, Perryman, Dorsett and Flowers have all improved. So has McDermott and Feliciano.

What IS valid, are the wins and losses. That's the bottom line!! He hasn't won enough games/ meaningful games.

What that means is there is talent and we shouldn't be losing to Pitt, UVA and GT

Advertisement

Have you seen development of

T Howard
Bush
Burns
Thomas
Waters
McCord
Chickallo
Wyche
Crawford

Thats just a few guys who i have seen make no development or even regression. How good would the guys you mention be if they were on a team with a real coaching staff?

Onar is and idiot, i got a bunch of 3* that improved under goldens watch pure stupidity

Omar is an idiot but he's spot on this morning.

Kinda weird considerng Omar is a FSU fan. You'd think he want them to keep Golden

Advertisement
Back