Other Sports Olympics

dantheman349

Recruit
Whats everyone excited to watch? Track and Beach volleyball are always good. Also going to make sure to catch the skateboarding portion. Local kid from Jupiter qualified, named Zion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Olympics are outdated and should be on hold with the virus bit whatever. Greed

Agree they are outdated, but postponing the Olympics is ridiculous. They should have just moved them to the US. Japan clearly doesn't want them at this point, and isn't really in a position to handle this. Olympic athletes as a general rule are at extremely low risk, and US has shown that we can hold and attend sporting events without issues.

I’m an Olympic purist.……swimming, gymnastics, track, events like that. I won’t watch many of the new sports. The don’t feel like the Olympics to me. I don’t like the fit. It feels forced with zero tradition.

I prefer the Winter Olympics much more.

Advertisement
I was excited to see how fast this got bounced to somewhere else like my Covid Summer Fishing post when someone brought it back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Between the delay from COVID, Team USA losing recipes, Russia making a mockery of the Games once again, and the fact everything is "spoiled" before you wake up in the morning...I've got little to interest in this ****.

Then I see maybe our greatest Olympian basically quit in the middle of a competition...like...why should I be interested?

Between the delay from COVID, Team USA losing recipes, Russia making a mockery of the Games once again, and the fact everything is "spoiled" before you wake up in the morning...I've got little to interest in this ****.

Then I see maybe our greatest Olympian basically quit in the middle of a competition...like...why should I be interested?
Biles has a TUE for for either Ritalin or Adderall - a few American athletes have TUEs (therapeutic use exemptions) for prescription stimulants. That sh*t is strictly banned in Japan - no exceptions - and some athletes are having rough withdrawals and mental breakdowns. Up until very recently they thought they could bring them in to Japan. That was a no go

Advertisement
Back