Olsen suspended for failed drug test SMH

He made a big mistake. I don't see the need to call him names though. Especially when he's still on the team. These aren't pro athletes.

It's Olsen, people come out of the woodwork for threads mentioning his name. It gets their ****s hard when they can bash the guy. Ever since Golden came out and blasted him openly. Poster have jumped on board as well. Every moment that goes by and every inch of negative news fuels their rage. Nobody here knows any details or when it happened. Has anyone other than Adam Kuperstein stated it as fact that he failed a drug test?

He wouldn't be the 1st Cane QB to be suspended the 1st game of the season.

Advertisement
Been saying it for awhile, Olsen to Rutgers. Needs to be close to his dad. Never sold on him.

Heaps will start if the staff isn't comfortable with Ryan's health, otherwise Ryan will take his position on first team where he belongs with Heaps as an insurance policy if Ryan can't deliver.

Well, if Olsen is Fortay, does that make Kaaya, Torretta?

Done.

He made a big mistake. I don't see the need to call him names though. Especially when he's still on the team. These aren't pro athletes.

Point well taken, Dan. I think we are just ****ed because we have so much MO going and not first time he has fallen on his face. Some of us have backed him from the start and it gets old. But yeah, he is a Cane.

How many of you guys are actually close to the team and know the coaches if not then stfu speculating like its some foregon conclusion about the kid **** i love kayaa like everyone else but get off his nutts and heaps be serious I've stated before olsen has already beat them both in one competition this summer

Advertisement
Ive been saying this for a while. The writing has been on the wall. He does not have the maturity to survive in Goldens strict regime.

Advertisement
Valid is on his porch with a shotgun drunk.

Que the ace ventura gif when he finds out finkle is eihorn.

Incidentally, if Olsen decides to transfer that would put us at 79, which means we could hit 6 of the 9 ships this year. With one more bit of attrition, we could take the full 7 allowed this year with just 1 apiece the next two seasons.

Considering that he likely won't play at all this year and Godlen and Co. have expressed a very clear preference for Kaaya, I think Kevin should think long and hard about a transfer.

Advertisement
Hope Olsen succeeds. I'm a fan.
Although it's most likely cigaweed, does anyone know if that's what it is for sure? I haven't seen that anywhere.
What if it's stimulants, anabolics or anti-estrogen?

Sorry Dan.....Perhaps I shouldn't have called the kid a moron, but I am just frustrated that it seems he has been really immature for quite awhile now...doesn't seem to be the first time with him.

Advertisement
Let's all take a breath. It's a one game suspension. He is not kicked of the team, he is not in jail, he has not packed his bags and left. However, a warning has definitely been sent. The UM coaches know the QB situation at hand. At this point, we have to play the cards we are dealt and Olsen need to be a relevant option. If he doesn't get his sheitza together by the end of the season, he is gone. We just need him to be on the roster this season.

Please stop the talk about Williams, until he has been cleared to play. The RGIII fiasco reiterates that MDs are a lot more prudent with speeding up an athlete's return before it's time, even if it's a partial tear. A partial tear can easily become a full tear. If Williams is not ready by Fall camp, then we need to move on and hope he can be an option as a back-up at some point during the season or he needs to consider taking a medical redshirt and compete for the starting position in 2015 or transfer as a Grad student somewhere when he can compete.

Kaaya and Rosier are the future, not the immediate future. If they are playing this year, we either are having a ****tay season or we have had some serious injuries at QB which will lead to a ****tay season anyways. IF these guys got here in the Spring then maybe they would be a realistic option, but as of now these guys will either redshirt We could also lose Rosier to baseball, so Kaaya I'll go head and make the bold prediction that Kaaya is the future.

That leaves us with Heap and Olsen for 2014 and Heap as the only viable option for our opener at Louisville. After that, we shall see if Olsen is a contributor at UM or a transfer.

Sorry Dan.....Perhaps I shouldn't have called the kid a moron, but I am just frustrated that it seems he has been really immature for quite awhile now...doesn't seem to be the first time with him.
I'm hardly any kind of moral authority. It's more with what poncho said, say whatever you want about the guys drawing a salary. When it comes to the players I just think unless a kid is in a Figueroa/Blue situation, ease up a bit.

Never smoked anything in my life. Maybe drink one beer a year. I'm going to live to be 150.
But you've never lived. Even Jesus drank now and then. And he walked on water.

Well, smoking never did anyone any good. As for drinking, I've tried before and it felt great when I was drinking but without fail wanted to die the next day. The amount doesn't matter. So I don't bother with it. If I could drink moderately and feel ok the next day, that would be great but I don't so I won't.

Advertisement
Back