Olsen or Kaaya

Olsen or Kaaya

• Total voters
Advertisement
Olsen got on campus and like SO MANY FRESHMAN before him, digressed. I like him a lot as a QB. He needs to mature, put school & football before fun. Lastly, he must not get high. I hope Kaaya doesn't fall into the same trap. If he doesn't he has a great shot to pass Olsen. Time will tell with these two. FWIW Rosier or Treon might end up being "the man". This position is about levels. We shall see who, or if either of these guys make the jump. History will be their judge.

Last edited:
Between his arrest as a senior under suspicious circumstances, not getting any hype from the practice field, and being suspended for the bowl game Olse has entitled knucklehead written all over him.

Kaaya seems to have a much better head on his shoulders.

I am in love with the fact that we actaually have a real QB competition coming up. It seems that Olsen has been having some problems. That gives Kaaya a better shot as true freshman. I just want all the QBs balling out to win the job and I want a couple QBs on the sideline ready to come in and take over at a moments notice. I NEVER, NEVER want to watch an injuried QB playing hurt again. I want the competition to be so nip and tuck that "next man in" actaully means something.

Kayaa not getting in early is actually great for us, i think he needs a year to develop a rapport with receivers and work on his release better. I believe he will lead us to the National Championship in 2016.He is going to come out on fire after Ryan Williams leaves. unfortunately i believe Olsen will transfer as he would want to play and start elsewhere.

Advertisement
Since we seem to lose interest in a guy once he's on campus, I'll go with a recruit from 2015 - doesn't matter who, as long as it's all speculation.

Y'all don't know what olsen has done the same was said about Winston from very credible sources well see what happens come spring time. This kid coming off injury started in the under armour game regardless of the way he looked in game he had a lot to do with Stacey comin here also believe it or not he's going to be that guy he didn't just all of a sudden start sucking his family won't let him stay down long and I know he has that dog in him he's a elite quarterback

Advertisement
I can't vote for either one...but, which ever QB that inspires the team to play great football has my vote.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back