Olsen or Kaaya

Olsen or Kaaya

• Total voters
Advertisement
There's no reason why this has to be a who's Shawn, who's Marty situation.

Both have great potential.

Put a gun to my head.. Olsen.

I think Kaaya has a leg up for 2 reasons. The 1st is that Kaaya is Coley's guy. The 2nd is that Barring an injury, Olsen won't see any significant snaps next year, so both of them will be on equal footing as far as experience goes.

Advertisement
I think Kaaya has a leg up for 2 reasons. The 1st is that Kaaya is Coley's guy. The 2nd is that Barring an injury, Olsen won't see any significant snaps next year, so both of them will be on equal footing as far as experience goes.

We don't know that yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The fact that we really haven't heard any reports of Olsen killing it at Greentree, and the fact that he was suspended for the bowl game are concerning. With that said, it's anybody's guess at this point. I'll go with Kaaya.

What's exciting is we should have two big potential quarterbacks on campus next month for the first time since...Kelly/Dorsey?

Last edited:
Olsen's girlfriend is ugly. He makes poor decisions. Can't trust him with the offense. Kaaya.

Unless Williams doesn't measure up there's a whole season for this to work itself out.

[reminds himself the last guy didn't "measure up"]

Advertisement
Advertisement
On eye in the sky they have a theard from a article that says Olsen is the next jameis winston so for that reason alone I pick Olsen

Advertisement
Back