Olsen Officially Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Unreal. For Coach Golden to bring his nephew in as a walk on, essentially taking care of his family and doing him a favor, and the nephew to be right in the middle of this whole mess as it took place at his house......

HAHA-LOL-GIF.gif

bomb is such a ****ing prick. Not only is he wrong all the time, but he's a condescending jerk who never can just say "I was incorrect." He doesn't have the humility. And worst of all, he never learns his lesson.

Never was the man here, as expected. This was foreshadowed long before he was out of HS. What a waste. Next.

Shut the **** up. Here's what you posted in regards to Olsen a few years ago:

Jesus Christ. Everyone thought that this kid was the next big time QB here, and now that he actually needs to develop like most kids, he's already being thrown under the bus at a time when he should be picking out a tuxedo for prom.

Why don't we sit back, let these kids practice and take some classes, and see what happens? Many of our best players, even QBs were nothing when they got here. Ask Toretta and McG for example.

But you knew long before he was out of high school that he'd never be the man here.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/17682-Some-thoughts-on-Kevin-Olsen/page3

Let me guess, I'm a stalker, etc etc. Basically anything to prevent you from saying "I was wrong."

bomb, do you have any response to this?

bomb?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back