Ole Miss Players

Allowed to transfer with no restriction.

Love their wideout corps, Metcalf or AJ Brown would like nice in Canes gear...

So would the DTs Speaks and Jones.

I don't know much about Ole Miss, but the announcers who did their game last Thanksgiving were hinting that
Speakes was all but headed to the NFL.
Yeah, love their WRs too....I was stunned at how big and athletic they were.

You get what you pay for...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Patterson...the rest can stay.

Agreed - although those wideouts and Little are appealing.

But since only the seniors are free to transfer without sitting, i'll take Jordan Ta'amu.

We will need some DT depth if our guys go pro, but Ole Miss had one of the worst run defenses in all of CFB (123rd - 245 yards/game). If those guys were all world, that wouldn't happen.

Advertisement
So if they have a bowl ban for multiple years, why is it only seniors that can transfer. Wouldn't rising juniors be allowed as well?

They can't play ina. Owl their junior year (2019) or their senior year (2020).

What am I missing?

So if they have a bowl ban for multiple years, why is it only seniors that can transfer. Wouldn't rising juniors be allowed as well?

What am I missing?

They have a 2-year bowl ban (including this year). Next year is their last bowl ban year.

What am I missing?
Nope. It's 2018 and 2019. They are imposing one this season

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
7E9AAFCE-5AD2-4453-BBC7-B9D3662E1810.jpg
Benito Jones started following DJ Johnson

On what? Twitter? I just looked there and didn’t see him as a follower

What am I missing?

Probably because a junior can transfer, sit a year, and still be eligible to play as a senior. A senior can't transfer elsewhere without chewing up their eligibility.

Advertisement
Shea Patterson may indeed be a viable option.....

[TWEET]937039189899653120[/TWEET]

With Rosier, Perry and Williams, I just dont see us wanting Shea Patterson.

Why not? Patterson is light-years better than Rosier already as a soph....and by the time he could even play, Rosier would be gone. Behind him, Perry hasn't attempted a collegiate pass yet and Williams hasn't even committed.

Everyone said Captain Jack was too good to drop for the #1 HS QB Eason. 2 years in Eason has lost his job to a true frosh and Allison transferred.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back