Ole Miss Players

cowboycane

All-ACC
Allowed to transfer with no restriction.

Love their wideout corps, Metcalf or AJ Brown would like nice in Canes gear...

So would the DTs Speaks and Jones.

Advertisement
Advertisement
AJ Brown is legit. Want that kid on talent, but not sure there would be a cultural fit. I don't think Hugh Freeze had too many rules. In his defense, he was assisting Oxford pimps with placing their employees. That can be time-consuming I would imagine.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Difference with Patterson vs. Eason is that SP can transfer and play next season.

AJ Brown is legit. Want that kid on talent, but not sure there would be a cultural fit. I don't think Hugh Freeze had too many rules. In his defense, he was assisting Oxford pimps with placing their employees. That can be time-consuming I would imagine.

Go Canes!

I agree that he might be more of an SEC kid, but not because of the rules...AJ is from Starkville. Small town, SEC country his whole life. Not sure if he would love Miami. But then again, Richt is just the guy to sell it to him...

Speaks and Brown are my favorite players on their team. I watch them a lot because my brother went there.

If anyone watched the Egg Bowl, Speaks completely took over the game and was rowdy as ****. Believe he ended up ejected as a matter of fact. Just the type we need to plug and play next year if we lose McIntosh and Norton as we all expect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we go after any of Ole ****'s players it should be at least one of those OT's.

Either Greg Little (former 5-star from Texas), or Tony Gray who played with Jarren at Central Gwinnett & transferred to Grayson his Senior year.

Allowed to transfer with no restriction.

Love their wideout corps, Metcalf or AJ Brown would like nice in Canes gear...

So would the DTs Speaks and Jones.

I don't know much about Ole Miss, but the announcers who did their game last Thanksgiving were hinting that
Speakes was all but headed to the NFL.
Yeah, love their WRs too....I was stunned at how big and athletic they were.

Advertisement
Back