Ole Mi$$ about to do it again.....

Advertisement
And some of you guys cry way too much about other folks pointing out the blatant cheating that the SEC is getting
away with.

Advertisement
At this point the SEC has been so good for so long they don't have to try. I read recruits that are undecided state that they want to play in the SEC but aren't sure where. That is a lot of talent in the south and enough to go around. It isn't like LSU, Alabama and UGA are having bad classes.

Advertisement
At this point the SEC has been so good for so long they don't have to try. I read recruits that are undecided state that they want to play in the SEC but aren't sure where. That is a lot of talent in the south and enough to go around. It isn't like LSU, Alabama and UGA are having bad classes.

I'd rather come down on the side of the entire conference is dirty and has been propped up by Bama's success through financially complicit entities in eSECpn and SECbs in conjunction with a lazy group think prone national media.

Advertisement
Don't blame them for the NCAA being a paper tiger. Too much money and too many hands in the pot to ever actually enforce their rules.

These $EC schools are just pathetic. They're not even trying to hide the fact that they're shady now.

Ole Miss compiling second elite class in four years | Times Free Press

I don't have as much an issue with these SEC schools blatantly cheating as much as I do with the media folks who cover the sport
not calling it the same for all programs.
For example, when Ole Pi$$ nabbbed that monster class a few years ago, you had Yahoo's Pat Forde tripping all over himself explaining
how Hugh Freeze did it, going to great pains to show he did it legally and above board.
This is the "journalist" who thought that NCAA should've slammed UM hard.
Love the double-standards.
SEC programs can do no wrong.

Advertisement
Some of you guys cry way to much about the SEC on here.

Probably the same guys who complain about others making more money.

Same guys who complain about their wife not looking as good.

Some guys don't know how good they have it until it is gone.

As long as the SEC loving NCAA president is at the helm this will continue!!! Yet teams like UNC, UM and GT are the cheaters!!!

Advertisement
Back