Ole Cane pulled thru

Advertisement
Cool, another Baby-Boomer... but I got 3 more on you... however at nine I was only trying to look up girl's skirts in WNY, NJ instead of watching football.
windy-skirt.gif

Advertisement
Hey brothers I pulled through. Gonna be here in hospital for likely several more days. For those familiar w Minneapolis I'm downtown at HCMC. GREAT CARE THEY GIVING. So they gotta flush the stuff inflammation from my lungs where my immune system did its job but the inflammation is preventing the lungs from operating properly.
They are giving some steroids to clear and barcitinib and dexametha something lol.i have covid pneumonia so it's like a double.
They brought me a IPad and I got Hulu first thing I watched was The U lol

When you're a Cane you a Cane forever. I felt the well wishes. I told folks about my condition cause I am one of the brotherhood sisterhood.. It ain't never bout me.. Really appreciate folks asking bout me..
Thanks GO CANES!!!!!

We got some Canes over here! Great to read. Hang in there Cane!

Advertisement
Fervertree Elder flower tonic, N.A.C. & Bromelian + D3 & colloidal silver
Colloidal silver is very unsafe. I wouldn't recommend telling people who know little about supplements to take something like that.

Last edited:
Hey brothers I pulled through. Gonna be here in hospital for likely several more days. For those familiar w Minneapolis I'm downtown at HCMC. GREAT CARE THEY GIVING. So they gotta flush the stuff inflammation from my lungs where my immune system did its job but the inflammation is preventing the lungs from operating properly.
They are giving some steroids to clear and barcitinib and dexametha something lol.i have covid pneumonia so it's like a double.

When you're a Cane you a Cane forever. I felt the well wishes. I told folks about my condition cause I am one of the brotherhood sisterhood.. It ain't never bout me.. Really appreciate folks asking bout me..
Thanks GO CANES!!!!!
sexy dance GIF
under boob GIF
kate upton GIF
sexy twerk gif GIF

Here’s to a speedy recovery!!

Thanks GO CANES!!!!!

Glad you're doing better, brother.

Keep at it & go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Colloidal silver is very unsafe. I wouldn't recommend telling people who know little about supplements to take something like that.
Wrong. Before antibiotics there was metals as medicine including zinc and gold. Rockefeller created big pharma and put out propaganda to smear natural cures. Silver is literally an ancient cure and prevents viruses from replicating but go on to to the hospitalers death camps if you want to.

Last edited:
Glad you're doing better. What was your experience like?
I had it bad initially and did go to the hospital and they gave me the drugs and contained it but didn't stay to complete treatment too stubborn then went home and almost died a few days later. Got rushed here after not being able to breathe and in time cause I got covid pneumonia it was racing to shut my lungs down and **** did. On respirator and extra oxygen no ventilator needed.

Advertisement
Back