Ole Cane pulled thru

OleCane

DatOleCane
Hey brothers I pulled through. Gonna be here in hospital for likely several more days. For those familiar w Minneapolis I'm downtown at HCMC. GREAT CARE THEY GIVING. So they gotta flush the stuff inflammation from my lungs where my immune system did its job but the inflammation is preventing the lungs from operating properly.
They are giving some steroids to clear and barcitinib and dexametha something lol.i have covid pneumonia so it's like a double.
They brought me a IPad and I got Hulu first thing I watched was The U lol

When you're a Cane you a Cane forever. I felt the well wishes. I told folks about my condition cause I am one of the brotherhood sisterhood.. It ain't never bout me.. Really appreciate folks asking bout me..
Thanks GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement
Keep fightin!

canelo alvarez punch GIF by DAZN USA

Advertisement
Hey brothers I pulled through. Gonna be here in hospital for likely several more days. For those familiar w Minneapolis I'm downtown at HCMC. GREAT CARE THEY GIVING. So they gotta flush the stuff inflammation from my lungs where my immune system did its job but the inflammation is preventing the lungs from operating properly.
They are giving some steroids to clear and barcitinib and dexametha something lol.i have covid pneumonia so it's like a double.

When you're a Cane you a Cane forever. I felt the well wishes. I told folks about my condition cause I am one of the brotherhood sisterhood.. It ain't never bout me.. Really appreciate folks asking bout me..
Thanks GO CANES!!!!!
God speed on a full recovery!

Thanks GO CANES!!!!!
I live in the Minneapolis area. You are in good hands at HCMC. If there’s one thing Minnesota has, it’s a good hospital system. Glad to hear you’re doing well!

Advertisement

Thanks GO CANES!!!!!
I hope you kick the **** out of that demon Rona. Curious... how many winter solstices' are you?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thanks GO CANES!!!!!
Keep fighting! And yes, once your a Cane you’re a caneforever!

Thanks GO CANES!!!!!
Glad that you're feeling better! Any Cane fan is always a part of the greater Cane family, and therefore a part of my family. I wish you the very best in your recovery. God-willing you'll be back to normal in no time at all.

Advertisement
Back