Old Man Richt is Phil Jackson

In all his years of coaching, CMR has never been to a NC game. And we're comparing him to Phil Jackson. As much as Phil's system was probably great in all, I'm sure it didnt hurt him to coach literally the 2 best players to ever touch a basketball. Phil came back to coaching cause he saw how great Kobe was and how driven he was and rode that to more champions. CMR thought Cam Newton was a TE and let Dashaun Watson leave the state. He also refused to recruit players who didn't fit his system and let them go on to beat him year after year. UGA is just now seeing how much better they could of been instead of settling for 9-3 seasons.

I'm not sure where they compare.

Advertisement
Fatty_moped.gif

No. Heck, Coker almost blew the 2001 season at BC and at VT.

I admit given a choice between Paul Hilton Davis and Lawrence Coker, I would select Davis. Without question.
So then you admit Coker won Butch’s title(s) ... or your comment makes no sense.

But then, if you admit that, your comment makes no sense.

Oh well.

Advertisement
Coaching wise, Tex Winters was more responsible for the Bulls & Lakers success than PJ.

When Kobe wanted to learn about The Triangle, He called Tex, not PJ.

PJ never won a title without Tex.

Coaching wise, Tex Winters was more responsible for the Bulls & Lakers success than PJ.

When Kobe wanted to learn about The Triangle, He called Tex, not PJ.

PJ never won a title without Tex.
Lmao @ tex now being the man. I guess michael jordan was just there for the tex ride. You can’t make this isht up.

Advertisement
The fact that Phil won a **** ton of champions solidifies the OPs point. Even someone with actual championships starts to nosedive with an antiquated system and way to relate. Not sure if any of that is true, because You couldn’t pay me to watch the NBA.. but the fact the dude was even better than Richt doesn’t contradict anything.

Advertisement
He was, look it up.

PJ never won a title without Tex, it's why He was such an absolute, utter failure in NY.

LOL...even His own fiance wouldn't hire em' to GM the Lakers. most overrated coach ever.
I actually lived through the era, so I don’t need to read about it.

So then you admit Coker won Butch’s title(s) ... or your comment makes no sense.

But then, if you admit that, your comment makes no sense.

Oh well.

I would choose Butch over Coker if those were my two options.

It’s not complicated.

Advertisement
Back