Old Enough to Remember

This time last year.

Miami’s Lashlee gets questions about 2nd-and-long runs. Even his wife and kids are asking​

And we talking bout we miss him (he was great. For the record).

Newsflash: TVD ain't as good as you think he is. Our WRs corps is at least 2 seasons away.

And even then, I bet we still land in the Top 25 offenses by seasons end.

Relax.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This time last year.

And we talking bout we miss him (he was great. For the record).

Newsflash: TVD ain't as good as you think he is. Our WRs corps is at least 2 seasons away.

And even then, I bet we still land in the Top 25 offenses by seasons end.

Relax.
Top 25 offenses ain't ****...(and I wouldn't bet on that)

@Brooklyndee warned everyone to temper their expectations of TVD
It's just a matter of letting him grow into what people want to see. He's still got a world of potential. Just let him earn it and most importantly as a fanbase y'all gotta support him now more than ever. It's adversity that creates champions.

Advertisement
People talk about this WR room the same way people talked about the OL room last year. They magically got better somehow but I can't put my finger on it.

It's just a matter of letting him grow into what people want to see. He's still got a world of potential. Just let him earn it and most importantly as a fanbase y'all gotta support him now more than ever. It's adversity that creates champions.

How does the morale of TVD and the receiving corp seem right now? I know they ain’t happy about Saturday, but my main concern is they don’t lose confidence.

I know the wr room isn’t performing to the level we need, but for all the talk of a lack of speed and separation, I see a ton of plays to be made if they can just clean up their fundamentsls (route running and drops). I still believe this group can produce this year.

Gattis does some good things, but he has to be better himself. We already know that the players have to step up. Do you think Gattis should stay the course and give them a few more games or would it be better to implement some of the things we did well last year to get the passing game going?

If we could combine the Gattis run game with the Lashee passing game, we’d have a real nice offense.

Alas…

100%

If TVD is a “problem” (which he’s not) then we are in pretty good shape because that’s a kid that’s going to work his *** off to get better

He had some rough stretches last year for sure and he showed his toughness

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back