2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Disappointing but we've been on such a hot streak, no reason to let it get us down.
Definitely let’s not be salty or hug any conspiracy-laden themes. Chin up, next?

1658432431292.jpeg

Advertisement
Lol nah, it wasn't an either or situation with Samson. You take both if they want in. Just some other names out there. But you know how we do! 🤣
You’re right. **** it’s already started with the UA camp nonsense.

Advertisement
Over with for Alien and Joenel and Kirkland well that socks. But plenty more targets out there just please tell me we are settling for Connor few

Advertisement
For the sake of keeping up to speed, can someone summarize this situation to me?

From what I’ve gathered…

1.)He was all Cane

2.) Something about not being able to get NIL bag because of ‘International tax issue’?

3.) Bama came and pulled the ole’ McDonald’s bag trick to solve the financial issue.

4.) This explanation is that blatant but there’s still no solution. Just take the L

5.) This is the part where I claim to have never wanted him here and that there’s “better”
players available?

Please advise.

Advertisement
Rough weekend ahead for what the predictions seemed like a week ago.

Time to get Sampson on board before Saban offers him his own IHOP Franchise in Tuscaloosa. All that early noise but The longer this goes, the less certain it is.

And turn the heat up on Freeling to the max.

We still ****** long term tho. 2/5 ain’t bad - it just stings in the moment. More aguero than Alinen imo.

Now if Bonsu pulls some ish…1/5 ain’t good.

Last edited:
Rough weekend ahead for what the predictions seemed like a week ago.

Time to get Sampson on board before Saban offers him his own IHOP Franchise in Tuscaloosa. All that early noise but The longer this goes, the less certain it is.

And turn the heat up on Freeling to the max.

We still ****** long term tho. 2/5 ain’t bad - it just stings in the moment. More aguero than Alinen imo.

Now if Bonsu pulls some ish…1/5 ain’t good.
1 out of 5 is more than Manny would pull. It's not awesome, but it's better than what we have dealt with for the last 10+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back