2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not caring about an OL because he isn’t an able instant big time contributor (when <5% actually are) is a wild concept, lol.

With the portal things change a little. I’m not saying we can just lose out on all lineman but 1 “miss” isn’t that defeating if it’s not a Samson or Francis type talent.

The Dark Knight Art GIF by Tech Noir
AB1E9953-7CE4-4ABB-9221-81208B9B523D.jpeg

Advertisement
Just make Saban & Smart work. They had it so easy for so many years. I honestly didn’t realize just how easy they had it til now.
I think that over simplifies it and underscores the job Miami's staff has done. I dont think they have had it that easy. Think they worked to get to that level. Sure they demanded certain participation from their respective programs but they had to deliver with selling the recruits on the vision as well as delivering on Saturdays.

Advertisement
But Kirby Smart said today that using NIL in induce a kid to come to your school is bad for the sport? Lol.
Ya nil is not good for the sport and team ethics but hey soon look at this new scat pac we got ur initials on the seat son ready for u when the loi comes in - Dirby Smart probably

Advertisement
Wiltdong said on air right before the announcement he was hearing Miami so not sure who his source was but he got it right but it was right before Citizen went live

Here's to hoping the same for Olaus

I think that over simplifies it and underscores the job Miami's staff has done. I dont think they have had it that easy. Think they worked to get to that level. Sure they demanded certain participation from their respective programs but they had to deliver with selling the recruits on the vision as well as delivering on Saturdays.
Oh I think they’ve had it laughingly easy my friend. If by work you mean handing kids money or a dodge charger then yes, they worked very hard.

Advertisement
The way you tell it, anyone can do their job
I’m mostly talking recruiting but yeah. You give someone with any football knowledge that much of a talent edge & they probably can be pretty successful. Maybe I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back