2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Okay why are the tiers since 1980?
the answer is that its as valid as any other metric.

but my QUESTION to you is....are you really really really trying to throw shade at the U?

ResizedP_73a8d8da-d5fb-4846-a8fb-59952b9b16ba_166505518057732.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because in the 60's and 70's Alabama and Ohio State won or played in almost every National Championship and before that Army, Navy and Notre Dame played in almost everyone.

There was no parody in college football like there is today where Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, UGA and Clemson play for every championship

Wait..What.
Honestly don’t recall there ever being any parody in College Football. Well except this time….

Advertisement
WTF is a boarding school fin going to do in Alabama???? It is the worst decision this cat can make! He is not even a US citizen. I literally is like a toothless bama inbred going to Finland for college!!! Love to get this cat but if we don’t get him it says here he transfers next year. Save this receipt

WTF is a boarding school fin going to do in Alabama???? It is the worst decision this cat can make! He is not even a US citizen. I literally is like a toothless bama inbred going to Finland for college!!! Love to get this cat but if we don’t get him it says here he transfers next year. Save this receipt
This post will certainly be on some Bama board under Canes Tears

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know...you are assuming a lot about him. this cat went to Stillwater from Norway to play golf and now lives in Stillwater of all places and he is a rich professional golfer. you never know about people.

Ok you do have a point but we are the closest thing to ever do that from 83-91. Then should have playeed in 3 from 00-02 and won atleast 2. Thats 2 separate eras. Im not calling Tennessee trash but they were never like us. They are more like Clemson who also won a national title in the 90s as well
1981 to be exact.

These kids and you and me think differently. Their entire world is built on football and getting ready for the league. They can give two ***** about the surrounding area. And besides, they'll be spending most of their time in the football facilities - the best buildings on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back