2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because I’ve had to listen to it for over 35 years, I’ll just point out that TN is one of the oldest schools in the SEC. 4 of their so-called NC’s were in the 30’s and 40’s and none were unanimous, 1 was in 1951. Only 1 in the modern era in ‘98. They’re the redheaded step children of the SEC and desperately want to be a blue bloods.
I agree with you

Advertisement
Advertisement
You **** right. I didn’t mean anything malicious I was really asking. If you call us tier 1 you really just a homer

I gotcha, but....

Tier1 = Teams that have won MORE than 3 championships since 1980
Aladouchbags 7
University of Miami HURRICANES 5

Tier2 = Teams which have won 2 to 3 championships since 1980
Clemson 3
gaytuh 3
clown college 3
LSU 2
Ohio State 2
USC 2
Georgia 2
Penn State 2
Oklahoma 2
Nebraska 2

Tier 3 Teams which have won 1 championship since 1980
ND, TX, AUB, MI, TN, BYU, COL

Tier 4 Everybody Else

ResizedP_c7bde463-8019-496c-bc6c-52b219f52ffa_162911876443582.gif

It’s a lot more fun now versus the last guy. It‘s enjoyable to sit back and watch the ride knowing not every recruitment is life or death.
It is especially entertaining when UM and UF are duking it out for a recruit. Love reading their comments. Cannot wait to play them in the Swamp in 2024 and again at Hard Rock in 2025. Epic.

Advertisement
I gotcha, but....

Tier1 = Teams that have won MORE than 3 championships since 1980
Aladouchbags 7
University of Miami HURRICANES 5

Tier2 = Teams which have won 2 to 3 championships since 1980
Clemson 3
gaytuh 3
clown college 3
LSU 2
Ohio State 2
USC 2
Georgia 2
Penn State 2
Oklahoma 2
Nebraska 2

Tier 3 Teams which have won 1 championship since 1980
ND, TX, AUB, MI, TN, BYU, COL

Tier 4 Everybody Else

View attachment 199518
Okay why are the tiers since 1980?

Okay why are the tiers since 1980?
Because in the 60's and 70's Alabama and Ohio State won or played in almost every National Championship and before that Army, Navy and Notre Dame played in almost everyone.

There was no parody in college football like there is today where Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, UGA and Clemson play for every championship

Wait..What.

Advertisement
It is especially entertaining when UM and UF are duking it out for a recruit. Love reading their comments. Cannot wait to play them in the Swamp in 2024 and again at Hard Rock in 2025. Epic.
Plus come that time guys will be in their 2nd and 3rd seasons too come that time, so they'll be key players making it even more interesting

Because in the 60's and 70's Alabama and Ohio State won or played in almost every National Championship and before that Army, Navy and Notre Dame played in almost everyone.

There was no parody in college football like there is today where Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, UGA and Clemson play for every championship

Wait..What.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 parity was always a myth. Miami crashed the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back