2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehhh.. lol.. We sucked for awhile
How Dare You Greta GIF

Advertisement
You’re screaming into the wind my good man

But I agree with you

The good news is we just put ourselves in a position over one off-season to change all of this
Its definitely gonna change. People have been screaming it starts at very top since '07. Many cane fans were in denial but we can see when the powers that be actually invest in the program we will see results. I can see a quick turn around

Its definitely gonna change. People have been screaming it starts at very top since '07. Many cane fans were in denial but we can see when the powers that be actually invest in the program we will see results. I can see a quick turn around
100%

All we have been doing is trying to fix symptoms of the disease up until now

Advertisement
And I’ll probably eat that right hook and you’re gonna have a long night brother. I didn’t throw shade. I asked a legitimate question. I’m sorry that bothers you that I can be objective
You could have done it without passive aggressively putting down Miami, his comment was about the Vols. I notice you do stuff like that a lot then pass it off as objectivity. The second comment was an analogy and not about you unless you want to be my girlfriend. Maybe you would eat that right hook but I would be happy taking my chances, never been one to turn down a dance.

In any case, not a big deal. You speak your mind and I will speak mine.

Advertisement
You could have done it without passive aggressively putting down Miami, his comment was about the Vols. I notice you do stuff like that a lot then pass it off as objectivity. The second comment was an analogy and not about you unless you want to be my girlfriend. Maybe you would eat that right hook but I would be happy taking my chances, never been one to turn down a dance.

In any case, not a big deal. You speak your mind and I will speak mine.
If how I post isn’t for you brother ignore it by all means ignore me like I am soon to ignore you after this exchange. I’m no less a fan than you are because I’m a realist lol. I asked him hoping he wouldn’t say Miami is tier 1 cuz then I would know we were not having a open and honest discussion. In my eyes Tennessee is below us. But hey whatever bro lol I never once said anything bad about Miami. I asked him a direct question, he answered and that was that.

If the NIL is the universal reset we all say it is as far as leveling the playing field, why is suggesting Tennessee and all their resources liable to take a jump like Miami all their resources, me throwing shade? Neither of us has been relevant period

If the NIL is the universal reset we all say it is as far as leveling the playing field, why is suggesting Tennessee and all their resources liable to take a jump like Miami all their resources, me throwing shade? Neither of us has been relevant period
Not the same, they were never dominant. Teams have had good teams and won titles like GT. That's what Tenneseee did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s all about how it’s worded. Technically it would be pay for work.

Stipulations regarding being at corporate office X amount of times weekly make it impossible to attend a different university. It’s very smart.
I agree it's about the wording, but you have to be careful about any wording "binding activities to a specific location". As of yet, there's no case law or precedent for interpreting subjective language.

The NCAA has already been lurking around Miami with their "inquiry" with Ruiz. You don't want to give them any leeway to allow their imagination to run wild.

Tennessee sucks. We suck. We aren’t going to suck anymore. They are.

The end.
Tennessee has a great opportunity to be the 2nd best team in the SEC East and start competing for SEC ships.

Nico + Heupel should produce quite a bit of offense, and they currently have a top 10 2023 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back