2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, y’all say this stuff like there haven’t been plenty of recruits known to troll. It’s actually rather common. Shockingly, teenagers can be jerks

I’m not saying this kid for sure is (in fact I doubt it, just meant it would come off as a troll job), but come on 🙄

Anyway it’s not worth arguing over. Not trying to derail the thread with that stuff lol
Didn’t say there wasn’t. Just that there’s no evidence that’s what the case is here.

Advertisement
The whole “recruitment isn’t finished until signing day” rant is the exact stuff we were clowning rivals about a week ago. That’s a weak take. Especially in today’s era, you’d be a fool to think these NIL deals don’t have stipulations and contractual agreements binding players to schools far ahead of signing day. It’s a new era.
I'm no lawyer but someone can make the case that the bolded may cross the line for "pay for play".

Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn’t see me argue with him lol but we all know nobody else outside a Miami fan would agree that if Tennessee is second rate Miami must be first rate
I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan from Georgia.

It's hard enough to call Tennessee 2nd rate.

They've been mostly irrelevant except for a short 5 year run since the 60s. And they have the worst fans.

I dont see why the relevance of Tennessee couldn't be debated without throwing shade at Miami. Fine, the vols are the next Alabama thats great. But when your on a Miami message board, someone says they consider Tenn a second rate program and your response is "what do you consider Miami then"...

Thats like if I said some random chick on the street was ugly and someone said well what do you think your girl is then. Right hook would be coming right behind that response.

Advertisement
I dont see why the relevance of Tennessee couldn't be debated without throwing shade at Miami. Fine, the vols are the next Alabama thats great. But when your on a Miami message board, someone says they consider Tenn a second rate program and your response is "what do you consider Miami then"...

Thats like if I said some random chick on the street was ugly and someone said well what do you think your girl is then. Right hook would be coming right behind that response.
And I’ll probably eat that right hook and you’re gonna have a long night brother. I didn’t throw shade. I asked a legitimate question. I’m sorry that bothers you that I can be objective

Advertisement
I'm no lawyer but someone can make the case that the bolded may cross the line for "pay for play".
It’s all about how it’s worded. Technically it would be pay for work.

Stipulations regarding being at corporate office X amount of times weekly make it impossible to attend a different university. It’s very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back