2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
C8822268-5ADA-47ED-9FFB-B08106306C8C.png

****, get Freeling on the hook now.

Advertisement
I still haven’t heard this is finalized yet.

Does Alinen's decision affect the moving pieces between Kinsler and Kirkland? I assume we'd take 7 if all wanted in, but do you think it's more likely we get 2 of those 3?

Advertisement
When that final decision comes I think it’s going to be difficult to say no to Mario/Mirabal and Miami when they’ve built such a long lasting relationship with an OL

At some point players have to start considering how many linemen we are recruiting and whether they want to be 2nd at a position in their own recruiting class. If we get Sampson then this young man might be our 3rd Tackle in this class, or 4th if we also get Freeling. That can equate to 3 years of "waiting your turn". I can't blame any top flight player for not having that much patience.

Now the truth is he will have to do the same at Bama but he will sit behind older players. And that is probably easier to accept.

Advertisement
No not necessarily. The point being that it’s unwarranted attention and ****iness when it’s not a done deal. You don’t see Bama or UGA staffers doing this.

And yes I know he doesn’t post things without Mario’s blessing, hence why I think we’re getting both of them still. But it just brings noise and fuel to other powerful programs who are desperate to stop our momentum, and will quite literally do anything to regain control.

How do you know Bama and UGa don’t do that. Do you follow every single schools entire coaching staff and analyst?

You may be right but I have no clue I don’t follow other staffs just Miamis. Hard to believe no other coaches in America tweet at recruits.

At some point players have to start considering how many linemen we are recruiting and whether they want to be 2nd at a position in their own recruiting class. If we get Sampson then this young man might be our 3rd Tackle in this class, or 4th if we also get Freeling. That can equate to 3 years of "waiting your turn". I can't blame any top flight player for not having that much patience.

Now the truth is he will have to do the same at Bama but he will sit behind older players. And that is probably easier to accept.

Lineman 99.9% time wait and mostly redshirt anyways. Lineman don’t think the same way as WR, RB and QB.

Also injuries etc shows every year the massive need for lots of lineman. If you are good enough even 2nd in your position you will still see tons of snaps

Now people see what I was talking about when the cb’s came out for Olaus and Samson , it stunk to high heaven. Especially when the Olaus deal wasn’t done yet.
I completely get what your saying but is it really reasonable to think these guys don’t have a line to a coach at Bama to just tell them this? Rather than CB to Miami and then have to change their CB or be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back