2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My whole family cane fans even the wife. I trained them well
my wife has been putting up with me for over 40 years with Me and the Canes and She doesn't even react anymore when I'm raising **** one way or the other good or bad....My daughter went to LSU and she's gets ****ed at me every season cause I flipped one of my granddaughters to the Canes...I'm working on the little one now...It will soon be a house divided cause they love their Paw paw...

she may not be singing but she's humming real loud.... ;)

chubby funster GIF

my wife has been putting up with me for over 40 years with Me and the Canes and She doesn't even react anymore when I'm raising **** one way or the other good or bad....My daughter went to LSU and she's gets ****ed at me every season cause I flipped one of my granddaughters to the Canes...I'm working on the little one now...It will soon be a house divided cause they love their Paw paw...

Just tell your daughter that while she gave you the best memories of your life (same for any other children you may have), but in the same breath there were times you wanted to pull your hair out. It's payback time via your grandchildren.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At 51 years old I think he’s done with any NFL search. Also he is one of the coaches who genuinely enjoys recruiting so I can’t see him leaving that part of his life. Also at $80m for the next decade financially he’s more than fine lol
Yeah… he needs to go ahead slide to the good guys
Do you one better. My daughter and her man both grad FSU and are Canes fans. Dude says FSU was just business. He was always a Cane. Of course my wife and son are hardcore Canes.
Ha… I know a few of those. I worked with a chick who was from Tally… raised in Frenchtown, FSU grad and die hard Canes fan. She was easily the best female trash talker I’ve ever been around and would give any Nole fan the business any chance she got.

I started dating my ex in 06… her and all of her friends are FSU grads/fans. That first fall she talked all kinds of ish but by the next year she bought UM gear on her own and was cheering on the Canes the rest of the time we were together and Canes football was killing me back then… that’s when the suck fest was in full swing.

Advertisement
Do you one better. My daughter and her man both grad FSU and are Canes fans. Dude says FSU was just business. He was always a Cane. Of course my wife and son are hardcore Canes.
I made my household UM fans they know I bleed for it. I have to get possibly my future son in law to watch the U documentary's. He's more of an NBA guy 2k guy (he's fried) so I gotta fix him and rewire his *** before I beat his ***.

Advertisement
Been with a former UM cheerleader for ten years. She grew up going to the OB.

Convinced it’s the only reason our relationship survived that run of close losses to FSU from like 2014-2016.
**** yeahhhhh. Not many could understand your pain

Also when we watched Part 2 she said “they threw a ******* flag on that?!”

I almost cried

Just tell your daughter that while she gave you the best memories of your life (same for any other children you may have), but in the same breath there were times you wanted to pull your hair out. It's payback time via your grandchildren.

I get her every time we go to visit.I take them out and get them all sugared up and send them back home…my daughter just loves me for that…😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back