2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking the list 🧐

Relaxed Kermit The Frog GIF by Muppet Wiki

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone posted an article that you want to be the last visit or the first visit with the last visit being optimal. Visits between are the twighlight zone of recruiting. Does anyone remember that post or have that article? Since Miami was visit #1, I don't think any law was broken.
It was @OrangeBowlMagic that posted the graphic. Now to find the graphic or hopefully he can repost it in a dedicated thread so it isn't lost again.

LMAO Saban was Bill Belichick’s DC with the Cleveland Browns.

He’s a football savant.

He don’t know **** about NIL, tho! :p
I don't know if he is a great X/O's coach or just a great amasser of talent, but lots of people have been coordinators for Belichick and more often then not they have proved themselves the opposite of football savants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I know we hate him but that man is a defensive mastermind. Nothing works without great players but u see his influence throughout football on every level. He’s the best X and O guy and they been dropping bags for years, best of both worlds type ****. Thats why he got 7 nattys, **** bouta change now tho
They had to bring in mobile QBs and RPO to dissect the man combo zones. Before him most people were running spot zones.

Advertisement
I’ll tell you right now that this one will legit **** Saban off. He might call his boy Mark and head to South Florida with Bama suicide bombers.
I really think another cycle like this and he will start musing about retiring. After Texas A&M last cycle now us. '24 class will be 3 in a row and they will not just out talent everyone. Why not leave with your legacy intact. They had to transfer in a RB...for Bama, that's unheard of.

So per CIS tradition I thought Id keep this thread somewhat off topic and take it off the rails. Upon reading Mauigoa's scouting report, it mentioned that the kid has played and has tons of upside at DT... Would that be an option for him if we landed Pancake Honcho, Freeling and Alinen? And as is tradition of course Im talking about taking the #1 composite OL in 23 and already converting him to DT? Its what we do here

If for Samson, i cautiously approve!!
75fc0921-b24e-4233-8af5-141c83bce218_378020319253138.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back