2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was driving back to Miami with my GF from St. Pete. Cut her off mid sentence and tell her to put on CBS stream.

We both watched the commitment.

I tried to have a conversation about it after, but that part didn't get far lol.
Been married eight years. I’ve tried explaining recruiting and the NFL draft multiple times. Never gets very far but she knows Miami and the Vikings are never leaving.

Advertisement
I used to think that my Wife followed Canes Twitter stuff so she could try and relate as well as be knowledgeable about what's going on with my team.

I've since realized it's to gauge my eventual mood after a game that I've watched on DVR delay or in the case of recruiting, to know when I'm going to be certifiably intolerable by her standards.

Andddd that’s officially a wrap!

Guessing this means the commitment edit is gonna be dropping sometime tomorrow? 😂
Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Advertisement
God I hope you’re right. But there’s too much talent on that team for him to fade away anytime soon.
USC UM Texas will start balancing things out in 3 years, u wont see bama uga as loaded. Once those rosters start fading they will say Saban got old and hes on the way out when he starts losing. Fact is he will be getting out recruited then hes going to have to out coach squads and he will be fuqed.

USC UM Texas will start balancing things out in 3 years, u wont see bama uga as loaded. Once those rosters start fading they will say Saban got old and hes on the way out when he starts losing. Fact is he will be getting out recruited then hes going to have to out coach squads and he will be fuqed.

And with his temper and ego he will probably blow a gasket if he keeps taken Ls on the trail.

Advertisement
He will retire not long after. They already dont like the control they are losing. His legacy is set, why run up into some buzz saw team We can put together, USC and the Texas schools. Them Ohio and UGA were playing dibs on the best players and now its over. Fans of Bama will defiantly say its not true. Consider this, multiple teams had average of over 94 points, atleast 3 i can remember im the 2022 class. So far in 2023 class, not one team has an average of over 94. Bama people will boast about their rings and rightfully so but what is happening now, manifests in 3 years. This is the beginning. Miami will be even more dominant recruiting 2024 players. What you did in the past means nada. We know

Advertisement
He will retire not long after. They already dont like the control they are losing. His legacy is set, why run up into some buzz saw team We can put together, USC and the Texas schools. Them Ohio and UGA were playing dibs on the best players and now its over. Fans of Bama will defiantly say its not true. Consider this, multiple teams had average of over 94 points, atleast 3 i can remember im the 2022 class. So far in 2023 class, not one team has an average of over 94. Bama people will boast about their rings and rightfully so but what is happening now, manifests in 3 years. This is the beginning. Miami will be even more dominant recruiting 2024 players. What you did in the past means nada. We know
Saban has never been the best X and O guy he’s just had super over loaded teams

Advertisement
I ranted to my then girlfriend about how the miami administration didn’t care about football anymore ($$$, coaching, facilities etc..) This was after the Michigan State loss. Then Kirk went on T.V and called them out on the national stage and as we know EVERYTHING changed. I married her and told her she’s my good luck charm now lol
58FBB16C-BBCA-46F3-863D-7BEA5D33DFDE.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back