2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
smirk drinking GIF

Advertisement
Top247 offensive tackle Olaus Alinen is at his home in Finland going over final pieces of his recruitment with his family, and June provided a shift in things for the Windsor (Conn.) Loomis standout.

Since the late fall I was in with a Crystal Ball pick for Alabama, but I am shifting it to Miami after speaking with sources. I am not ready to rule Alabama out but it seems like a two-school race with the Crimson Tide and Hurricanes.

Miami made a big move when the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Alinen made an official visit in early June. He was on campus a few days later for an unofficial visit to get another look at the program.

It set the tone for rest of his month, which also included officials to Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Oregon.

Since the late fall I was in with a Crystal Ball pick for Alabama, but I am shifting it to Miami after speaking with sources. I am not ready to rule Alabama out but it seems like a two-school race with the Crimson Tide and Hurricanes.

Miami made a big move when the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Alinen made an official visit in early June. He was on campus a few days later for an unofficial visit to get another look at the program.

It set the tone for rest of his month, which also included officials to Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Oregon.

In speaking with sources, Hurricanes offensive line coach Alex Mirabal is a key part of the process because of his penchant to spend a lot of time at schools as well as his ability to develop players.

Advertisement
Top247 offensive tackle Olaus Alinen is at his home in Finland going over final pieces of his recruitment with his family, and June provided a shift in things for the Windsor (Conn.) Loomis standout.

That’s a heavy duty list of OVs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back