2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah there is the 85 man limit, but no class limit now. Wouldn't surprise me to see Mario encourage guys to move on if he can fill the line with him own guys, especially if the old guys already have a degree (Scaife, Reed, etc). Transfer and recruiting rules allow for QUICK roster turnover now.
Facts. Hate to say it but guys with their degrees will have to either come to the competition party or be told, thanks for your service, here's your degree, and good luck.

Tough but that's the way it is when you play big boy football.

Advertisement
Facts. Hate to say it but guys with their degrees will have to either come to the competition party or be told, thanks for your service, here's your degree, and good luck.

Tough but that's the way it is when you play big boy football.
I don't even think they will be given the option to stay unless they make a giant leap this year. The school has upheld their end of the bargain and given them a degree and opportunity to compete; if it's not working out, it's time to move on, no hard feelings.

I‘m not so sure on Frankie , 50-50.

**** I'm going to have to get use to us turning away a kid like this. In previous years, he would of been our 'savior' lol

I'll say this, Cristobal and Mirabel seem to have a 'type' with developmental OL. Tall, lean(ish), athletic, and mean. Most of our kids fit this bill. Even Mauigoa, for being 330+, carries it very well.

Advertisement
I can’t see us pushing him out because I don’t think Mario would create that atmosphere, for him or Emory for that matter. Especially for a guy of Frankie’s size.
Do you disagree, or do you think he may look at the numbers and decide its not in his best interest to be at UM?
**** I'm going to have to get use to us turning away a kid like this. In previous years, he would of been our 'savior' lol

I'll say this, Cristobal and Mirabel seem to have a 'type' with developmental OL. Tall, lean(ish), athletic, and mean. Most of our kids fit this bill. Even Mauigoa, for being 330+, carries it very well.
I never said it was a “ pushing out “ type situation.

We got a 5* OT on Monday and by Tuesday we’re moving him inside.

Jay Z Money GIF by HipHopDX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if this has been posted but this kid is right there at the top of the board. Top two.
I was on Loomis-Chaffee campus last May, watching Choate drop a heartbreaker in lacrosse to Loomis. I briefly met Loomis' new football coach (adam banks).

Let's just say that the belief in Olaus as a beast OL runs rather deep.

If I had to order the top 3 among Okunlola, Mauigoa, and Alinen, it would probably change every week depending on the weather.

They all have that much upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back