Olajuwon Tucker - do we want?

I would say no due to him not having a set position I'd rather go with another DT or athletic LB and plus getting him from USC is not worth it unless he is bringing adoree with him

Now THAT is a ridiculous post. The kid is an athletic pass rusher....until we find a way to actually get hits on good quarterbacks, we should be bringing in as many of those as possible. Ask the Seattle Seahawks.

As for the second part...really? The only way we should flip a kid from USC is if he can bring another kid with him? I seem to recall a similar sentiment when we were recruiting Marquise Lee..."only if we can get Farmer too". I personally would chew off my own left arm to have gotten Marquise Lee.

You right kid runs around a 5.0 and a 4.8 at best in the 40 and that makes him athletic, and the second part was sarcasm. Don't get me wrong, he makes plays but I would like us to go in a different direction with minimum schollys left

Advertisement
I would say no due to him not having a set position I'd rather go with another DT or athletic LB and plus getting him from USC is not worth it unless he is bringing adoree with him

Now THAT is a ridiculous post. The kid is an athletic pass rusher....until we find a way to actually get hits on good quarterbacks, we should be bringing in as many of those as possible. Ask the Seattle Seahawks.

As for the second part...really? The only way we should flip a kid from USC is if he can bring another kid with him? I seem to recall a similar sentiment when we were recruiting Marquise Lee..."only if we can get Farmer too". I personally would chew off my own left arm to have gotten Marquise Lee.

You right kid runs around a 5.0 and a 4.8 at best in the 40 and that makes him athletic, and the second part was sarcasm. Don't get me wrong, he makes plays but I would like us to go in a different direction with minimum schollys left

I don't know where that 40 time is coming from, but he plays fast. Which I think is more important.

Advertisement
Back