Olajuwon Tucker - do we want?

Advertisement
Watched him against Kaaya's squad...dude wanted it. Was lining up all over the place on both sides of the ball. Would not be upset at all if we took him.

Yep! Don't know who the staff is worried about losing, though. Did we pick up another spot? I do like this kid's film. Would be a solid take IMO.

I would say no due to him not having a set position I'd rather go with another DT or athletic LB and plus getting him from USC is not worth it unless he is bringing adoree with him

Advertisement
I would say no due to him not having a set position I'd rather go with another DT or athletic LB and plus getting him from USC is not worth it unless he is bringing adoree with him

Now THAT is a ridiculous post. The kid is an athletic pass rusher....until we find a way to actually get hits on good quarterbacks, we should be bringing in as many of those as possible. Ask the Seattle Seahawks.

As for the second part...really? The only way we should flip a kid from USC is if he can bring another kid with him? I seem to recall a similar sentiment when we were recruiting Marquise Lee..."only if we can get Farmer too". I personally would chew off my own left arm to have gotten Marquise Lee.

Uhhhhh, absolutely, a huge pull. Recruiting that last two months is filled with high highe and low lows, and we are due for a tsunami type high. This along with Wyche and Heurtelou now getting in is huge, huge.

Edit
Those saying no because we already have pass rushers in this class. Uhhhh, we need a pass rusher in the worst way, get them here and then figure out, if they all pan out and we have a log jam there, that would be AWESOME.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
another pass rusher? nah, I'm good with Chad, Smith, D.Jackson, & Harris....give me a local DT in Cerenord instead!

Advertisement
So we're recruiting a 3-4 LB that drops back in coverage. Doesn't look like we're changing anything in the defensive scheme.

Advertisement
Uhhhhh, absolutely, a huge pull. Recruiting that last two months is filled with high highe and low lows, and we are due for a tsunami type high. This along with Wyche and Heurtelou now getting in is huge, huge.

Edit
Those saying no because we already have pass rushers in this class. Uhhhh, we need a pass rusher in the worst way, get them here and then figure out, if they all pan out and we have a log jam there, that would be AWESOME.....

Pass rushers are like puzzy, you never have enough.

Need every defensive commit possible. They can't be any worse than what we currently have on the field. Only uphill from here so yes we want him.

So we're recruiting a 3-4 LB that drops back in coverage. Doesn't look like we're changing anything in the defensive scheme.

First thing I noticed too, the kid drops into coverage more than anything else. Al and D'no definitely throw this on the big screen after work and make sweet man love to each other.

Advertisement
Back