OL vs OL

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
I’m so ready for this game that I’ve stopped caring what the “experts” have to say for a few weeks now.

But what gets me is the insane amount of bias towards the Gators, case in point the OL for each team.

On paper, we have more career starts and more talent (aggregate star ratings of expected starters). However, facts are irrelevant when you are an expert, see below: (I can’t wait to curb stomp them)
5127EE54-ADA4-4087-9003-13C5216824C4.png
5E3A1FDA-4BAA-48AD-942E-86B20E777F30.png

Advertisement
Our interior three looks good, now all they have to do is get that running game started and give Cam a chance to show what he can do, they get that going, we're good to go. They also need to pick up the blitzes that Mullen will throw at them often.

This sets our season. But if they do show out, don't forget them down the road when things roll and then its all the backs and skills being the reason.

"The hay is in the barn" as one of my old coaches used to say - now its time to do it on the field.

Advertisement
More **** analysis. The media is actually getting lazier? How is this possible. Not even because they're predicting us to lose. Because of what they're using as reasoning. What the **** was that comment about Running Backs?

Now you guys think Bruce Feldman hates us? Jesus, can you be more fragile? The guy is a big a Miami homer as exists in the media. He’s written ******* books about the program. He went to school here. What he said holds weight....Miami is starting 2 freshman offensive tackles against a DL that has started 130 career games. The good news is, we’re actually gonna play football on Saturday, and we’ll see how things go. Many Miami fans think those kids will hold their own. They’ll get the chance in 2 days. But Feldman is a **** stain because he’s concerned that 2 freshmen tackles might not hold up against an experienced DL? Y’all are weirdos.

Advertisement
Now you guys think Bruce Feldman hates us? Jesus, can you be more fragile? The guy is a big a Miami homer as exists in the media. He’s written ******* books about the program. He went to school here. What he said holds weight....Miami is starting 2 freshman offensive tackles against a DL that has started 130 career games. The good news is, we’re actually gonna play football on Saturday, and we’ll see how things go. Many Miami fans think those kids will hold their own. They’ll get the chance in 2 days. But Feldman is a **** stain because he’s concerned that 2 freshmen tackles might not hold up against an experienced DL? Y’all are weirdos.
I don't think he hates us. I just think his analysis sucks this time. Still haven't found a good one in the traditional media. And, it's almost 2 days before game.

I don't think he hates us. I just think his analysis sucks this time. Still haven't found a good one in the traditional media. And, it's almost 2 days before game.

True, I've yet to see a decent take on this game. Everything has been "but they're SEC" or "Jarren is a redshirt freshman who went 1/3!". Nothing has convinced me that these guys actually watch football.

He also said Miami lacks offensive talent in the excerpt and said richt didn’t leave Diaz with much . That couldn’t be further from the truth. That’s lazy analysis and just because the coaching and playcalling of mark richt made them look bad and not talented doesn’t mean that they aren’t

He also said Miami lacks offensive talent in the excerpt and said richt didn’t leave Diaz with much . That couldn’t be further from the truth. That’s lazy analysis and just because the coaching and playcalling of mark richt made them look bad and not talented doesn’t mean that they aren’t
Exactly. At this point I think we are all used to the overhyping of UF by the media, but the analysis and rational for it is getting idiotic.

How UF has a more talented OL is beyond me. His comments about the RB position made no sense, and he completely left out the TE position. Whatever, after Saturday we can rub their noses in it

Advertisement
More **** analysis. The media is actually getting lazier? How is this possible. Not even because they're predicting us to lose. Because of what they're using as reasoning. What the **** was that comment about Running Backs?

Yeah Perine who runs a 4.9 in the 40 is loads better, didn’t ya know? Man **** Feldman, can’t wait to blast his **** when Miami wins, and in dominating fashion too.

What did they say last year about UFagg coming off of 4-8 season?

Fūck that. The turds are not world beaters. If we lose (we won’t) it’s because we sucked that day, not because they’re any good

Advertisement
It was something along the lines of global climate change and gun control in your breakfast cereal.

Not traditional but good analysis

I could be wrong, but I believe he was saying our running backs are like an old, old wooden ship from the Civil War era.

by most of the mierda analysis out there, you would think that we are playing Bama or Clemson in 2 days

Advertisement
Back