OL Rotation

Advertisement
Agreed. He's not this 6'7, 330 pound freak who has the physical tools to get away with mistakes. He'll need some time. The coronavirus only makes things more difficult.
Exactly. Linemen that are physically ready to play as freshmen are rare. Even really talented guys need a year or two of real strength and nutrition programs to get their bodies right. We can’t be trotting out 270 lb 18 year olds at tackle anymore.

Our entire line that started last year will be playing against Bama minus Donaldson but we’ll still have Clark. Could possibly have Walker/Washington/Rivers in a starting spot as well. I like our OL with years of experience vs Bama’s DL that loses NFL talent every year
I'm knot sure I agree with your take re Miami's Oline versus Bama's DL. I actually think Miami should try two use the Chi Com Wuhan virus as a reason to break the contract and get out of that game somehow. I love my Canes, butt Miami is a middle of da pack ACC team who has no bidness playing Bama to open a season in a neutral sight game.

Advertisement
Back