OL Nino Francavilla commits to Miami

View as article
Star Wars D GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
The Maude’s will spare all of you this continuing 👆 saga just like we had to with others. We’ve received many complaints about this and hoped to avoid this.

I have pleaded with computer programming owner man here to remove the 🖕 like I did the dumb emoji like I would the boring emoji.

Anyone causing a stir this way loses all reactions. Anyone.
Replace the middle finger with an emoji of Mirabal digging for diamonds

The Maude’s will spare all of you this continuing 👆 saga just like we had to with others. We’ve received many complaints about this and hoped to avoid this.

I have pleaded with computer programming owner man here to remove the 🖕 like I did the dumb emoji like I would the boring emoji.

I think it would be solved if Leeds just posted an opinion or reply vs a reaction, but you can't force anyone to post

Advertisement
I think it would be solved if Leeds just posted an opinion or reply vs a reaction, but you can't force anyone to post
She’s welcome to post. I don’t care. I’m tired and the other Maude’s are tired of the complaints just like we were tired of others using that reaction similarly and then having to deal with it. It would be solved if the guy controlling those things did as requested and got rid of that ****. It only leads to trouble on here.

She’s welcome to post. I don’t care. I’m tired and the other Maude’s are tired of the complaints just like we were tired of others using that reaction similarly. It would be solved if the guy controlling those things did as requested and got rid of that ****. It only leads to trouble on here.
true. I just see a lot of this leading with Leeds as s Carolina isnt the first to complain about it. we can always disagree but the emoji reactions def dont help esp w no back up following it.

Advertisement

I really wanted to give this post the middle finger just cause it would make me laugh really hard.

Are gifs ok?

Hbo Gemstoneshbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Advertisement
Fpkeh9fWIAIu93K.jpg

Pure Center, Prerequisite size, ivy league smart, we clearly didnt have no one behind Jakai Clark that was ready at center spot because Mario been on a mission for a pure center since.

Rankings with OL i kind of throw out the window... I like when they get good evaluation and good intel. We whiffed on like 3 of our center targets.

Nino appeared to camp well and slotted himself on the board. I'm rocking with it. I get on Cristobal on alot but i dont go to hard on em with OL evals.

Advertisement
When was the last time Leeds was actually correct? Cribby and D$ put their whole *** out there at least - Leeds just adds reactions but if we had that thread I feel like Leeds bats .0121
any insider is just reporting what they hear. it could be bs, it could be right. also, it could be right at the time of the post but change a day from now so I wont blame any insider for getting stuff wrong. its part of it. ii just think an actual discussion is better and more productive than just emoji reactions. its fine to disagree and think the kid is the goods. an explanation is better than middle finger w no following post

@LeedsCane

Listen Leeds, I was pushing for Mario to be named HC since Golden was fired, which is longer than I should probably be admitting on here. I've defended him more often than I should and I'm prepared to go down with the Mario ship.

That being said, nobody should agree with every recruit he takes. I have a resume that I rarely get into on here, but I've coached multiple kids that Miami has recruited and I'm telling you this kid is an odd take. In fact, I can't defend 3 of our last 4 O-line commits or our QB. Which makes no sense considering we have Mirabel AND Mario. Something is off right now and multiple insiders are saying as much. Pretty sure you of all people know something isn't right.

So you can spare me the middle finger.
Baby Kangaroo GIF

Fpkeh9fWIAIu93K.jpg

Pure Center, Prerequisite size, ivy league smart, we clearly didnt have no one behind Jakai Clark that was ready at center spot because Mario been on a mission for a pure center since.

Rankings with OL i kind of throw out the window... I like when they get good evaluation and good intel. We whiffed on like 3 of our center targets.

Nino appeared to camp well and slotted himself on the board. I'm rocking with it. I get on Cristobal on alot but i dont go to hard on em with OL evals.

Well Mario can probably keep looking cause this guy ,unless every coach in America except the Harvard coach is wrong this kid isn’t anywhere ready to play either.

But you’re right.OL are hard to evaluate and gotta hope they got this one right ….

Advertisement
Back