OL Nino Francavilla commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I hate at least half of you.
Just miserable mother ****ers all over this board lately. Guarantee that clown has never laid eyes on this guys tape nor has any clue about him or his capabilities moving forward yet makes up some bull**** about the lower level (with regards to ratings) recruits running the team in a couple years.. when we just signed a mammoth oline class knowing those guys will be in front of most of them.

From what my untrained eye sees… a large bodied kid with brains being brought in for the center position. Worth a shot with what’s ahead of him in the oline room.

Advertisement
Plotting Super Mario GIF by GIPHY Gaming

Welcome to The U kid, I guarantee he already knows the playbook front to back atleast lol

Advertisement
While I certainly get the optics of it, if there’s one position on the field I will trust Mario and Mirabal to provide a quality product, it’s OL. And not only is OL a very hard position to project, Center is exponentially tougher.

If he starts taking 0 star DL or WR from Harvard, I’ll be quite concerned. But if he wants to give one of the 85 to this kid at this spot, I’ll trust the process. I know the kid isn’t gonna struggle with line calls, that’s for sure.

Mario doesnt give a F about star ratings. He clearly trusts his own (and Mirabel's i assume) eyes. Honestly you have to appreciate that cause he knows the school is gonna get s*** for taking a zero star, does nothing to help get other croots, or gain momentum (actually prob hurts). He obviously thinks the kid is worth both the scholly and BS. So F it, welcome to the U kid, work hard and ball out against the haters.

Advertisement
@LeedsCane

Listen Leeds, I was pushing for Mario to be named HC since Golden was fired, which is longer than I should probably be admitting on here. I've defended him more often than I should and I'm prepared to go down with the Mario ship.

That being said, nobody should agree with every recruit he takes. I have a resume that I rarely get into on here, but I've coached multiple kids that Miami has recruited and I'm telling you this kid is an odd take. In fact, I can't defend 3 of our last 4 O-line commits or our QB. Which makes no sense considering we have Mirabel AND Mario. Something is off right now and multiple insiders are saying as much. Pretty sure you of all people know something isn't right.

So you can spare me the middle finger.
Ehh, we're def whiffing on some 5 and high 4 star guys but Mario is not taking a commit from a zero star OL in July if he doesnt truly like the kid. Its the one position Mario trusts himself on and doesnt give a F what anyone else thinks or says. Dont overthink it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back